Elden Ring

Let the comfortposting begin

Attached: 1643931818769.jpg (849x1200, 661.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8vlq7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: elden ring story.jpg (1024x1871, 363.08K)

Does anyone have the class stats?

Attached: elden ring story 2.jpg (1080x1596, 393.86K)

Attached: Elden Ring maps.png (2000x1015, 2.93M)

GIVE IT TO ME MITSUBISHI
I NEED THE SAXON ARMOR

Attached: 1642353010720.png (1417x745, 1.69M)

Radahn's desert looks like a face

Post some fashion please, I want to get inspired for ER.

Attached: 20220207215639_1.jpg (1680x1050, 264.92K)

How will Elden Ring avoid this problem?

Attached: 1639646170649.png (1436x720, 41.21K)

Is running a 1660 GPU good enough for Elden Ring?

asshole bosses

its a fromsoft game so it will run fine even on 2gb GPUs

Stick and two bombs are still useful at +10 and have a unique moveset compared to the 20m AoE weapon.
Also, the enemies you fight after 30 hours aren't the same you were fighting 3 hours into the game. You're not just getting more powerful tools to kill the same shit, you're getting more powerful tools to kill more powerful shit. Maybe that final ammo capacity upgrade will make all the difference against the Conqueror of the Stars.

A sense of artistic taste that gives From the confidence to make games difficult while being engaging.

If anyone was curious from the last thread, I asked Zullie and she said she hasn't commented at all on the spells. And the one spell she did see, was legit a plsyer spell.

Dext or STR? I kinda wanna do the classic knight but I know im gonna end up seeing some sweet dext weapons too.

streamable.com/8vlq7o

Not a new spell but still cool.

does it pay well?

Getting ludicrously overpowered is pretty fun, though.

>elden ring still 2 weeks away
>can't even do pvp in dark souls 3 to pass the time
gotta tell you lads that i am one PISSED off gamer right now

Attached: 3ljfmay4ftg81.jpg (1920x1080, 485.22K)

>EVERY OPEN WORLD RPG GAME EVER
I don't think this man played many vidya

name any that don't have the problem

>Tendies unironically think every open world game is like BoTW
LMAO

idk but i wanted to tell you my breath smells like shit. i frequently cough and some weird ball somtimes comes out and smells really bad. i still like smelling it though

I hate these threads. YOu faggots just remember me everyday that i can't play elden ring right now. Fuck off

literal house cat
16 days user
HOLD

Why'd they make the game so hot?

>still no specs
PCBros.... I'm getting worried

>can't decide between unga bunga barbarian lady with greataxe/greatbow kino or dexfag with a scimitar, composite bow and storm magic/weapon arts for the cunning adventurer kino

In PC you can run literally anything if you don't care about resolution. Why are you even worried unless you're still on windows 7 or some shit

Quality build so you can try everything out on your first playthrough. Specialize for NG+