Dunmer

Dunmer.

That is our name. Yet you deny us even this courtesy. You, the white-skinned, jaundice-haired apes of this godsforsaken frozen wilderness. To you Nords, we are the gray ones, the ashen-skinned, the "dark elves" of Morrowind who have as much place in your land as an infection in an open wound.

Indeed, one might be surprised as to just how well we've settled into Windhelm. The district once known as the Snow Quarter is thus named no more. Now, they call it the Gray Quarter, for such is the reality of the Dunmer occupation. The district is now populated entirely by my kind, a victory not lost on its residents.

Oh, but the peaceful occupation goes even further. Thirsty? You'll find no Nord mead hall in the Gray Quarter. But the spirits flow well enough in the New Gnisis Cornerclub. Seeking a respected family? You'll find no Gray-Manes within these walls. But perhaps you'd like to pay a visit to the home of Belyn Hlaalu, descendant of one of the most noble houses in all of Morrowind. Ah, but no. You Nords don't come to the Gray Quarter, do you? You fear our streets as you fear our skin.

So now, "children of Skyrim," you have the truth of it. You may call this province home, but you can no sooner claim to own it than a cow can claim to own its master's field. You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter.

Attached: 1565443113388.png (879x1030, 564.43K)

based house hlaalu

Your words fall from mouth, like shit from arse.

Attached: LO-race-Nord.png (212x288, 106.11K)

if ur so superior why are u living in MY slums
NIGGA

>they still get tricked by witches

Okay N'wah.

>the only time Dungmer have ever actually won against any race it only took three betrayers tapping into the literal heart of creation to give them god powers

the state of Dungmer

Said the Dunmer as he fled from his home. Once bold and noble houses, sundered by the hordes of the Black Marsh and then left behind to be buried under ash. You are without ties, ash on the wind. Though it is not lost on Ulfric that you were once a proud and noble people indeed, and granted you refuge. You'd find a warm fire to call home in no other place. In this quarter you've taken for your owns, you are to lick your wounds, tend to your pride. You're not staying. The Nords have their home, and if you have any value in the culture you once had, you must have yours. And should it come under threat by some golden skinned elves, however, I hope you'll know that you'll find these snowy apes you despise so much at your side. They don't expect you to be there, but the idea of a debt repaid would not be unwelcome.

>Uh... alright
>What do we do captain, his name's not on the list.

Attached: Imperials and their damn lists.jpg (1280x720, 259.19K)

Forget the list, He goes to the block

Typical snow ape rebuttals

laughingargonians.jpg

>Hlaalu, the house of imperial brownosers
>respected

Aren't the Dunmer literal assholes who have other races as slaves in Morrowind and legit tried to have one of their own become a god?

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS!
y'all ashy-skinned n'wah's need to go back to your ash-mountain.

This is why i sided with stormcloaks because clearly empire is too corrupt

Attached: FIUPOr2X0AI8egO.jpg (1200x675, 113.48K)

>letting holes join the military
>even making one a CAPTAIN
Yup, the Empire is dead.

Seen any elves?

It honestly will not matter. VI will have zero consequences of V carrying over. The Thalmor will take over, Dragon born is Mora's bitch and we'll move to a part of Tamriel so far away that it's an entirely different thing

me if i was bald, gray, red eyes, and was a dunmer.

yall white bois be peasants, yall wouldnt be swinging no two handed axe no nuffin back west.
while youre at it sven, thank your wife grunhilde on my behalf again for bringing over some mammoth cheese, and tell her she can come over to see my curved sword whenever she wants.

spbp

dungmer deserve death

Things like this completely blow fags who are butthurt about the Nords supposedly for their racism but the feuds/distrust/hate between Nords and Dunmer have always gone both ways and Dunmer were major slave holders.
It just shows that they're against the Nords themselves and not against racism or discrimination itself.

Pretty cool story bro.
Anyway I’ve been impregnating all the women in the grey quarter, the dock house is next.

Vivec, Almalexia, Sotha Sil, betrayed Nerevar for godhood, Dagoth Ur went batshit over his best bro being betrayed and used the tools of Kagrenac to attain godhood. They all get btfo. Red mountain erupts, then the argonians come in and start invading Morrowind after kicking daedra ass and even invading their realm.
The nords then took pity on the now fallen Dunmer and gave them Solstheim, Ulfric's daddy let them set up in Windhelm as well.

That just makes more Dunmer, the children always take after the mother in the ES world.

WE

It seems they have forgotten. But today I will remind them.

Attached: 1582489071067.jpg (1200x1200, 416.6K)

>make more darkie elves to impregnate
How is this a problem?

Dunmer sounds like dumb mer lol

dude i cannot wait, fuckkkk.

Nord is gay make love like two monkeys
Dunmer marry women

BASED AND REDGUARDPILLED

dunmer
more like
DUMBNERD

WUZ

Attached: FIyNL_XWYAQdk0F.jpg (1200x675, 114.55K)

>CK3
Why would anyone choose to play that shit over 2, I don't get it

>apes
>Men
of Nirn
>descended from apes

Vivec.... you visited that Earth realm again, didn't you?

>descended from apes
that's not how TES works, especially since there is an Ape race that wants to be like Altmer

I'd visit the gray quarter, but I'm gonna have to see those imperial statistics first.

any mods u recomemnd for ck2?