Does Any Forums have good posture?

Does Any Forums have good posture?

Attached: 1644453705375.jpg (1512x1066, 289.94K)

Why is good posture uncomfortable?

Because you have to work harder and use more muscles to stay upright. It's easier to collapse into a blob but that can fuck you up by putting pressure in the wrong places.

I assume because your body is accustomed to your bad posture

Because you're using muscles you've let atrophy.
It also tends to elongate the ligaments, making your more prone to slouching further.

Surprisingly, yes, I have almost the perfect posture. The chair is kinda uncomfortable on summer, thought, and I put a pillow below.

No and my sleeping posture is bad

No, but I change my position probably every half hour or more, so I think it's okay.

I'm slouching so fucking much right now that my ass is hanging off of my chair and my back is in a "C" shape

Attached: gamerpose.png (1600x1200, 290.42K)

trying this right now. it's not convienient for typing and I dont think I could play an fps or anything but I could read a few chapters of Higurashi like this and develop yet another life ruining habit

>posture
Uh...
Pretty sure I don't, no. I sit weirdly when not actively forcing myself to sit like a normal human being.

Attached: lawletsit.jpg (236x351, 25.39K)

this is supposedly the way. Not a matter how you sit but sit frequently different to avoid monotone strain.

Attached: kTsMNTY[1].png (800x1200, 490.73K)

this diagram is dogshit. the monitor should be eye level

I decided to buy a gamer chair (Yes, I know don't get it started) and it was unironically less comfortable than my folding chair.

this, otherwise you get neck strain. Had that shit at a job once and got muscle soreness in neck from working at that desk for a few weeks. Only time it ever happened so can rule out other factors.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

superior posture coming through

Attached: 334234q.png (1758x917, 24.94K)

>tfw used to think my posture was dodgy until i started working retail again
man the amount of girls i work with with forward neck posture is astounding
i blame the cell phones, didnt have one myself till HS and i still today only use it for youtube/music
t. leaded back and comfy in my gamer chair

Attached: 81a.jpg (259x400, 24.05K)