Newfags will swarm and ruin the fanbase now

>newfags will swarm and ruin the fanbase now
Thanks fuckheads

Attached: LiveALiveBoxArt.jpg (277x150, 65.38K)

if the previous square enix remakes of obscure games are any indication, they wont touch it at all. how often do you see actraiser or saga threads?

>NOOOO MY FANBASE
How about you just enjoy playing the game by yourself faggot.

game looks good, cry harder

What fanbase? I fucking want Bahamut Lagoon instead of this

fuck him, gatekeepers ALWAYS Lose

>my secret club!

Darn tootin' I will!

What's the appeal of the game other than it being old JRPG? What specifically about it?

Attached: F19790EDF2A44BE7977530B52488976E.png (680x610, 399.51K)

... why?

>cuckmut lagoon
Kill yourself.

SaGa games have been getting remade left and right. Fuck. It even has a gacha. You still still see SaGa Oldheads more then newfags anyday

Nobody cares about Live A Live I fucking like the game and I'm telling you this. The most that might happen is some undertalefags might latch on for a few months. That's. It.

>Fanbase for a standalone game from 1994
Oh no

It’s experimental as fuck, it’s got a lot of weird ideas in it, one of the levels basically created the RPGMaker horror genre

Different characters/settings that can be played through in an hour. Has lots of novelty but a lot of the ideas aren't super well thought out and the game is a jankfest. Definitely a gem with many rough spots.

Undertale fans will come in like tourists will come in wanting to hear the song that inspired Megalovania and that's about it.

All 12 of them. This kinda feels out of nowhere. I'm not sure why SE did this, but I guess they've turn to the dartboard system of game releases, since they can't actually get anything new out the door anymore. Then again, given what happens when they do, maybe it's for the better.

>MC literally disregard bitches, even Princess Bitch begging him to stay
>Acquire mythical dragon instead
Byuu is fucking alpha

What fanbase? I play a lot of fan translated RPGs, including this one, and it was okay. Not amazing, but it was good. There's like ten western people that played this and discussion even on /vr/ is always light. I am the market for this game and it will gain new fans of niche shit, normies won't play this.

I love LAL and i'm so happy about this

>fanbase
Buddy, we all played the game and discussed it to death back when the Aeon Genesis translation came out, it's been over a decade since then.

Attached: char stare.jpg (960x720, 160.43K)

I have literally never heard of this game before and I am not interested in buying it

Attached: 1554137186259.png (1000x1000, 190.4K)

I like dragon quest, chrono trigger, Terranigma and dragon quarter, didn’t like octopath or FF8. Would I like this?

Terranigma is next. Out of curiosity did any Euros play through it at the time of release? Did it receive any cult following or advertisment/reviews or was it relatively unknown before burgers got emulators later?

Is it okay if I play the game and then only participate in discussion after old fans have verified my understanding of the game's plot, themes, mechanics, and characters?

>Fucking normies, stop playing your shit games and play the ones I like
>Ok!
>NOOOO, fucking normies, go back to playing your shit games and leave the ones I like alone!

Every time.

Probably, you seem like you can appreciate a good narrative and weird experimental RPGs.
I'm a burger but I vaguely remember hearing that it did surprisingly well in Germany.

Attached: terranigma underworld.jpg (965x1427, 160.87K)

I had honestly never heard of it and I grew up in that era. The most I had heard of RPG-wise was Secret of Mana. I don’t think I had even heard of final fantasy, strangely.

>the fanbase
Which didn't exist to begin with

I did this with Undertale and even made it close to the end but as a massive weeab and consumer of mildly obscure games I thought the game was shit to be bothered.

>the fanbase
All 12 of us?

Tbh FF8 seemed pretty experimental and I hated it. I require my RPGs to have comfy numbers but final fantasy and it’s imitators don’t seem to do it for me.

Probably
It's not really like octo

It's good. Yoko Shimomura OST before KH and M&L rehashing paid the bills.

I want to know, does this game will have a PC version? Chrono cross have it for instance.

It's made by the Chrono Trigger team but instead of being a game about time travel with one team, you play as different people who live in different time periods. Also it's packed with stuff from movies the devs liked

In theory, there's nothing wrong with spoiling Oersted's existence.
The casual player would assume he's somehow the most important hero or something, and central to the whole thing.

Actually, while I have your attention, would I like Bravely Default?

>I want to know, does this game will have a PC version?
Not yet but considering Octopath expect one within 6 months of the switch release.

>Yoko Shimomura OST
Welp instant day 1 buy.

FF8 is just a bit shit, so I don't blame you.
Live A Live is more experimental in that every chapter/character does it's own thing structurally and story-wise, while still retaining the same battle system. The ninja one has a bunch of stealth and alternate routes and can be played nonlethal if you don't mind either grinding ghosts and robots, or having the ninja be dead weight later, the caveman one has no dialogue, only pictograms, the martial arts one is structured like a battle shounen tournament, and so on.

Probably. Might be semi exclusive until then

There is some value and charm in a game being somewhat underground
Although i don't understand the need for a """remake""" like this when it's just a slightly enhanced version of the old 30 yr old game
I hope they don't streamline it. The shinobi segment is so incredibly obtuse it's beautiful

Attached: 1610830045916.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

I am happy I will be able to discuss this great game with more people
Release threads here are going to be great

>Exercising fantasies of authority over a fucking singleplayer game
This is gayer than Gmod Admin powertrips

Attached: 30912903101.jpg (414x426, 34.54K)

i hope you're all prepared for Oersted to become the new wojak

>one of the people behind live a live wanted to do a remake with modern tech but not enough people voiced desire even in japan
>it gets remade in 2022 anyway
>some of the people behind terranigma also want to remake terranigma, but the director has gone AWOL
w-we can hope, right?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.6M)

Who gives a shit
We're getting a Live A Live remake.

Remember to say "Thank you Mr.Fox".

Attached: Toby_Fox.png (378x320, 306.36K)

>It's made by the Chrono Trigger team
Yeah minus the character artist, the scenario writer and the composer, which is 90% of what people like about the game.

I mean, knowing Oersted is in the game tells you nothing because in the original it's just this quick reveal of "oh neat, a new chapter opened up after I beat all the others, I didn't know that would happen". The actual spoilers is what happens in said chapter.

Trials of Mana remake threads were great and comfy
Chawwotte posting neutralized all the shitposters

Kek. I can see it happening honestly. And then some people will start to irrationaly hate him for no real reason

Tons of settings, tons of really obscure secrets and the settings play a little diffrently. The modern day play like a fighting game while the far future plays like Alien Isolation.

If you've played FF3/other job-based JRPGs and enjoyed them, sure, though the endgame does drag a bit. Haven't played the second one myself, but I've heard pretty good things.

I know, but some people in the prior thread were saying that even revealing his existence is bad

The character artists are OTHER famous mangakas before Dragonball blew up.

Because those people subscribe to auteur theory and have problems understanding that big studio games have dozens if not hundreds of people behind them, and a game is never just the vision of a few people.

There's nothing Chawwotte can't do!

It tells you something though. It tells you he exists, and there is something after the stories you have available, which again implies he's special

Attached: 1587271794188.jpg (672x413, 348.62K)

How will Any Forums react to Alicia?
I'm looking at the Middle Ages artwork and i'm getting pissed off just looking at her.

Attached: img.png (777x1066, 2.04M)

Also it has better gameplay thereby making it a better game than CT

Gatekeeping is good. Fuck the normies and the left wingers.

If anything showing his duel with Straybow in the trailer is the real spoiler even if a new player won't know what that scene is.

Can't wait for it. When I was a little kid I was always too much of a pussy to play the Robot chapter.

this one seems actually stable tho
On top of that it presents itself like Octopath instead of a weird XBOX360 marketplace game
it won't be as bad as OP says but I bet they're gonna chop up the translation a bit
looks like some of the audio direction in the cutscenes is different too, hope they didn't overdo it
Live-A-Live was all about that sweet sound and music direction

Newfag getting into SaGa - nobody talks about playing the SNES games on an actual console. You get used to it.

Yes, I agree that that scene should not have been in the trailer

>inspired
Is that what people call ripping off these days?

judging from people's reaction to adachi oersted is going to become a religion

Attached: file.png (554x838, 212.4K)

>voice acting confirmed
>we will finally get to experience Oersted's "there's nothing left for me"
I don't give a fuck about zoomies and secret clubs, this shit will be KINO

>Orsted voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura
>Bakumatsu Odio voiced by Wakamoto
>Ryouma Sakamoto by Hochu Otsuka
yep, it's kino time.

The bitch NTR him (and the new guy in question died).

most will hate her some cucks will try to defend her
standard shit

I can't wait for dunkey to review Live A Live based on his first 2 hours of playing

... But not the right-wingers? Stay out of the gate, lil chud.

QRD on Oersted?

Someone's gonna seethe over her I'm sure

Attached: 336262059559a4743ce54d0022.png (640x605, 525.94K)

Lol, voice acting is in no way important if you have an ounce of imagination

I fear newfags coming from undertale thinking Oersted is a incel because he fights a boss called gynophobia and Alicia did nothing wrong.
Aready saw a take or two like that from HG101 adjacent crowd