Untitled

Attached: jess.png (289x346, 118.18K)

She looks fired up.

Not buying it now.

where's her pencil

'bout to add a white streak to that yellow

Attached: tomm.jpg (300x168, 6.55K)

Her hair is taller and more square. Other than that it's just artstyle diffrence.

Attached: Awds-jess.png (400x1000, 284.12K)

Is that a motherfucking DAVID BOWIE REFERENCE?!

Looks like Zipp Storm lmao

Ground control to Major Tom, AW remakes still look like a total bomb.

>original
>scraggly, tomboy short cut
>new
>squared, butch cut
They really are trying to decimate tomboys

Attached: 1639495064267.jpg (1280x720, 48.24K)

Well, best case scenario, pic related just has a really grating voice. Worst case scenario, she loses her midriff and gets a new hairstyle the completely goes against the point of the original. Oh well, at least the uptick in fanart should be nice.

Attached: Awds-lash.png (450x1000, 278.81K)

Imagine being a Jessfag

I can only imagine the state of Mangs' Jessfag friend. They fucking butchered her.

>Mangs
I can only imagine the poor underage women he raped.

nah that's just way forward's shitty artstyle

If Lash loses her fro there will be blood.

Sami is a tomboy. Jess is a dyke. Learn the different.

I am now buying this game second-hand. Absolutely butchered.

Why would she lose her midriff? Sammy's still got hers. Besides, the guys at Wayforward are bellychads, just look at Shantae.

One of my mates is good friends with Egoraptor (who voiced Max) and he told me unfortunately Lash has been retconned to be African-American because Wayforward was afraid they would get backlash without proper Black representation

>we want the dark Ronald audience

Not sure what gay franchise this is but just came in to say these characters look fucking retarded

they will 100% turn her black

or jewish

She looks better then in the original games.

Mangs leaks were confirmed real with this trailer and she is not going to be black, she is now a goth titty gf

I'm someone who is fine with basically every other design in this remake, but god damn they missed the point entirely with Jess.

Attached: raffing.jpg (1347x757, 288.9K)