Give me one good reason to already dislike Elden Ring in advance

Give me one good reason to already dislike Elden Ring in advance.

Attached: 5.png (797x889, 1.17M)

It's open world garbage.

First post, definitive post.

poison swamp

Everything you dislike about Dark Souls.

Mentally deranged discordtrannies want you to dislike it.
What, you don't think that's a good reason?

Playing Elden Ring is a gateway drug to playing Fallout New Vegas which will make you cut your dick off.

More souls trash

FPBP
There's no series in existence that didn't get ruined by going the open world route. It's bad design.

perpetuating BOTW/Skyrim game design dicksucking

Why do you want to dislike it?

It’s too easy.
Magic builds are more OP than ever before.
Horses, riding, jumping, teleportation...it’s not dark souls.

Attached: 1644432728095.png (1242x570, 476.49K)

It's made by japs

This retarded mindset is further proof of the millennial's lack of mental and spiritual courage, they fear freedom and lash out impotently when asked to make choices for themselves.

what's there to dislike about Dark Souls?

Attached: clueless.jpg (750x732, 28.56K)

>horses
>riding
wut

and what's the alternative?
>"WAAAAH WE WANT BIGGER MAPS, EVERYTHING FEELS SO ENCLOSED"
>"WAAAH WHY DO WE HAVE TO WALK EVERYWHERE, IT TAKES FOREVERRRR"
>(You)

>teleportation
you haven't played a single fucking Souls game, there's teleportation via nodes in every fucking game you contrarian crybaby fucking faggot

but for real OP a good reason is that a good chunk of people already have the game
by the time we're all playing it there won't be a pixel of the game that hasn't already been explored

Attached: yolo.png (770x774, 716.9K)

Open world garbage as we know it only exists nowadays, though. It's a millennial invention unless you count shit like Elder Scrolls: Arena and GTA 3. Actual proper RPGs being open world garbage was unheard of at the time. Seethe more.

How does it feel for everyone intent on shazamposting itt knowing that Elden Ring threads are becoming more and more numerous?, that the hype is rising steadily and that soon there will be no amount of shitposting that can achieve anything as one by one each thread on the board turns into an Elden Ring thread?, that the game will be bought bymillions and that Any Forums will absolutely love it and talk endlessly about it for months on end until things go back to normal?, that basedjaks will be posted each time you try to shit on the game, and that you’ll be booed, laughed out of every thread?

How does it feel to know that you’ll be all immortalized in a meme just like pic related?

Attached: 550CACB6-CA21-4437-BADC-9A7C5416EB2F.jpg (680x518, 60.64K)

I'm honestly not even sure what shazamposting is, aside from the fact it's shitting on a game with a shazam picture, but your picture doesn't make sense.

I'm not calling this a TORtanic. I know it will succeed. The only thing that is gonna sink is the quality of FromSoftware Soulslike games when every one from this point forward is more open world garbage due to Elden Ring's success.

>Open world
>Garbage souls combat
>Another formulaic souls release

I will not play an easy-mode open world dark souls, tranny.

Attached: BF192B27-28C3-44BB-BF10-77236BBC272F.jpg (1125x891, 676.48K)

>I have never played a Dark Souls game
>Also, I obsessively think of trannys
** fix'd

>We'll never get a Sekiro 2
>Even if we do, it will be open world Sekiro

Attached: 14e.jpg (487x487, 117.38K)

Don't you know? Quantity > Quality. A game's worth is directly proportional to how much of my time it wastes.

>i will not play an easy-mode dark souls
>posts dark souls 3
>cares about difficulty first and foremost
>thinks difficulty = quality
Yikes.

>coop
>invasions

How does it feel to be a mindless fromdrone shilling their next lazy game release and eating it up gegardless of how garbage it is? How does it feel to support one of the most cancerous modern game developers?

based
fuck open world garbage

being a contrarian.

the obligatory unfinished/rushed filler area.
>lost izalith
>drangleic castle
>lothric's archives

I am calm, Buddha-like. You, however, are seething and elderly, and troubled by any attempts to make you exercise personal agency.

>game's not even out
>already IGN level review
pfffff