The cancer killing modern gaming

The cancer killing modern gaming

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 58.36K)

how are they killing modern gaming if all they do is point out how bad modern gaming is? why blame the messenger?

Nope is because Men have no standards these days not only games everything.

Ill never forgive them for shilling taa but they've undoubtably made devs focus on giving not shit frame rates

>all they do is point out how bad modern gaming is
Almost all they do is obsess over the smallest, most pointless graphic details and shill over them. They've nurtured a new generation of graphicsfags.

I mean its really Discord and terrible liberal journalists, but whatever.

Who cares about 60fps when the games still have insanely high input lag

I don't understand the problem here. So you want to know less? You want to be even *less* informed than you already are?

Maybe next we shouldn't even know what DRM games are using. People complain about Denuvo...? Those fucking... anti-DRMfags...

says the nigga who complained about Legends Arceus' graphics

I think that user is upset because DF pointed out flaws in his favorite game lol

I've never once complained about that. I don't even play Pokemon

You are an unironic retard if you hate TAA

Those DF-retro videos are pretty damn cool most of the time, but he really needs to put more of an effort into filming those sequences of him talking, he is very obviously reading his lines off a computer screen and not looking directly in the camera, that was not the case with the first few videos.

Attached: 1638551841267.webm (576x758, 633.15K)

You are an idiot
They are single handily responsible for developers finally giving a fuck about frame times

More like PC gamers in general.

Attached: digital cuckholdry.png (640x628, 119.25K)

Are you retarded or just pretending? Do you really think you notice a delay of 3 milliseconds? Fucking autist.

Most console games have 100+ ms retard

>Yeah to prove how this Nintendo Switch title is BAD let's compare it to this other unrelated detailed PS4 Pro game
>Yeah the Switch Version is indeed better than the PS3 version because of this and that and fixes most of the original frame issues. However, let's review this PC version at ultra graphics to showcase how it is still a bad port.
>Yeah the Nintendo Switch is an outdated system, and even if the ports play better than the original versions, these unrelated games on PS4 Pro and PS5 run much better

What's their problem?

As long as it doesn't feel like game mode is disabled on my TV I don't really care.

specially now that with consoles they are basically the same and frame data is the one discrepancy most of the time.

This... I just want good games again, fuck graphics.

So i should blame them to whatever dev thinks 30 fps is aceptable for games?

TAA is terrible. It blurs the screen and causes ghosting.

oh really kiddo?

>takes over the channel with a friend who knows nothing technical
nothing personnel

Attached: df.png (324x303, 160.16K)