>Autistic heavy metal music starts playing

What's up guys, Metal Jesus here and today we're gonna take a look at hidden gems for the Xbox 360.

Attached: MetalJesus.jpg (1600x900, 477.11K)

Hoarders support channel.

Yaaaaaaaaaas king
increase those second hand prices

man the psp truly was great

He likes shoot-em-ups, which is so cool, and occasionally name drops CGR in his videos, which is so awesome.

>increase those second hand prices
Seethe poorfag, the people that want them more will pay more.

I'm so grateful that I am not poor.

I love my cute gamer wife, Kelsey

Attached: EUVqkN8UwAAIesP.jpg (2048x2048, 844.25K)

Remember AlphaOmegaSin?

I hope all the people that hoard games end up sending them to museums in the far flung future. I would start collecting old PC games if I had the space, the money and access to old PCs. They would just be left unplayed and full of dust in shitpartment.

Attached: jj8hxi3j2xl11.jpg (539x770, 79.5K)

>This game, the graphics are good, and the gameplay is alright. Definitely don't pass this one up if you have the chance to play it.
Wow thanks for the in-depth review, metal man! I feel informed!

Yaaaaaaas queer!
Pay those exorbitant prices like the good paypig you are!

Is it wrong to not care about console only games? All my favorite games are on the PC.

Considering most of the best games of all time were console exclusive up until last gen, yes. Emulate that shit you fucking nigger.

Oh fuck off. I paid over $100 for a copy of Project Justice because I really wanted to own it. If I could make every copy go as low as $20, I'd do it. It's neat having a game that's considered "rare" or expensive but it makes it such a hassle when I want to play them. I feel like I have to treat the game like it's a priceless artifact and rarely play it because I don't want to risk the disc getting scratched and not working.

I hated last gen.

Comfy

Buying games for the purpose of playing them is retarded if you're a collector. Collect them if you must, but keep your collection on a shelf and mod your consoles to play games off of flash media or hard drives. It will increase the longevity of your consoles and keep your games in good shape.

If there was a bet where I could only play console games for a decade but get a million dollars afterward, I would let them double the amount of years. Meanwhile I wouldn't last a year playing only pc games, they're just so boring to me personally. If you enjoy them, more power to you, but I could never see how pc games are better than console games

When did the evil twin with the beard take over?

I didn't say console games were bad. Every from the NES era to the PlayStation 2 era kills PC games.

Whatever happened to that tourettes manlet?

He just moved on from making videos