The XSX is actually a quite reasonable product if you see it as an upgrade to the X1S instead of a whole X1 generation...

The XSX is actually a quite reasonable product if you see it as an upgrade to the X1S instead of a whole X1 generation step up.

Attached: series-s.jpg (395x395, 12.78K)

I wanted a ps5 buy can't find one so I settled for this with the game pass.

I replaced my X1S with one of these. It would be stupid to "upgrade" from an X1X though.

exactly my point

X1S has a fucking disc drive though.

>2000+22
>disks

why yes, i do like getting major discounts from target instead of paying full price on the store, how could you tell?

>The same user praise steam deals later

>digital slave

Don't act like MS wasn't pushing backwards compatibility hard as fuck. Xbox discs are extremely useful

nice cope and deflect

Why don't you play on PC, are you that stupid to use a cucksole?

Hope your steam account gets banned and you lose all your games

I have no idea wtf a xbox is now. After Xbox360 it got so confusing

seethe harder

Hopefully im not a retarded that why I use a PC and not a DMRconsole shit

Was just thinking about it
Only 300€ instead of a gojilion for a gc
What game are included in the game pass? Recent shit or am I gonna wait ten years to play 2021 games?
I don't care about graphics I a have a 2012 laptop and a switch (hacked)

That‘s not possible, but on playstation it is. (Dunno about ms).
Also I wish retailers would offer download cards like nintendo does and they could sell these with discounts.

>Xbox discs are extremely useful
Not if you don't have them.

Dunno about current or if they are not available anymore but over the years
>yakuza saga
>all kingdom hearts games except remind
>final fantasy games
Also every first party ms game + bethesda stuff.

using a pc in the living room is a woefully inferior experience compared to a console, regardless of any hardware potential

pc gaming on the couch is for, and only defended by, mentally ill autists and trannies. don't bother arguing that point as you'll just be outing yourself as one of the two.

>if you see it as an upgrade to the X1S instead of a whole X1 generation step up
The Xbox one X was an upgrade over the 1S. It also has a higher framerate than the Series S

Attached: file.png (1390x944, 469.87K)

cope

Let me guess, very recently you tried arguing that you can't play PC games on a TV and this is your new argument after someone pointed out you can.

dilate tranny
pc is for rts while working only

You own nothing and you will be happy xbot, pcfag and snoy

>too mentally ill to understand convenience
you guessed wrong, tranny/autist

based, chuds just love their troubleshooting experience

Hardware/price-wise it's a pretty good system.
Too bad you don't have control over the hardware.

>series x for my TV setup
>series s at my desk
simple as. With how PC parts are right now, I won't be upgrading my 1060 for at least a couple more years. The series s now runs most new games far better than a 1060 can. It even only cost me $200 after selling the fortnite skins the series s came with on ebay. Absolutely worth that price

didn't ask chudlet
I can do what I want on my pc or console