Confess your vidya sins

Confess your vidya sins.

Attached: 1610040868487.jpg (640x800, 101.56K)

I am an unironic gacha paypig cuck addicted to findom

I summoned Pilgrim Bellclaire for the Ruin Sentinels...

You like being dominated by Finnish

Women are not supposed to be clergy

Finnish girls can be cute
But wrong type of fin

I'm a normie with a thicc loving gf but the heterochromia dogslut still makes me diamonds

i had sex with crash bandicoot 2 warp room music on in the background. i just left the game on

There's nothing great about finland. It's a shitty place to live and people are ugly as hell.

Only swedes and fennoswedes are "cute"

Attached: d32d838c985b3ad5.jpg (731x720, 45.14K)

I revived Jeanne, only to send her to the dungeon right after.

Please post a picture of your mother or sister doing that.

I watch sumarries and videos telling the story of the long rpg games that are in my backlog instead of playing them

Attached: 90bc86e023fda07c04b169ef2348429c.jpg (1023x2000, 764.34K)

I'm totally okay with gacha
the gameplay and grinding is so much more fun than the shit I see from the west now
Genshin is unironically better than most games released in the last three years at least, with the only exceptions being games that we all know are objectively great.
They're fun time wasters that I can throw 10-50 at a month depending on how much I'm into it and I'd rather be giving that cash to those companies than a subscription to tankie shitters at blizzard or EA

>14
>has the body of a 20.

Attached: 1643670282111.png (1920x960, 642.9K)

ZAMN

She is literally the same kind of girl to invite you to bed and confess her real age later.

That's fucking bullshit though. You can't just design a grown woman, with all the features of a fully mature adult and then just claim she's 14 to appeal to pedophiles.

It's weird because you would expect Nips to do the other way around.

woah!

I spend about an hour a day playing some braindead Godzilla Autoclicker game

Spotted the bitter swede. Keep seething Börje

I want to have a deep mating with Shiki!

Dont know what theyre feeding kids these days but more 14 year olds already look like 18+ slags already. Granted more of them dress like slags too

Attached: 9s43vNkP1mNx8thE4Fese4GQppVwGuDFIoKY1riAVBE.jpg (640x640, 72.27K)

Definitely has something to do with the quality of life. It's kind of sad that people mature fast these days.

you have to go back Sven

>british women

>Godzilla Autoclicker game
Fucking hell. Whatever makes you happy user.

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x768, 71.69K)