How do I git gud

How do I git gud

Attached: 1644426793030.jpg (1280x720, 456.15K)

why would you want to get good at a party game? it's just a bit of fun.

Pick an easy top tier

go to your locals
don't play anything lower than high tier
avoid online
watch top players

Who do you main ?

play campier and gayer than your opponent

Pac-Man

I dont get how you can be bad at this game.

My l-stick drifts and it's impossible to input neutral air
Main Palutena btw.

Smash ultimate is defensive leaning game. The aggressor is rarely rewarded outside of a few characters.

this. Especially avoiding online. Also you just have to master your character. Whatever you want to do with your character you should make sure you can execute all of it. Know what you can and cant do with your character. Watch your replays, see what you do wrong, learn from your mistakes.

>impossible to turn off smash attacks with the left stick
Literally shit design.

1. use your eyes
literally that simple.

use captain falcon
realize his gimmicks are far and few between
avoid abusing them
be better than everyone with their shit gimmicks and combos
look stylish as fuck while winning

Identify the meme playstyles that human character use and play accordingly against it. That will round out your general knowledge of the game.

Learn to move decently until it's 2nd nature
Then you can start looking at your opponent and all the dumb shit they do, and you punish it through repetition. Let's say you're fighting a Mario, and the core of his approaches are Full Hop or Double Jump Fireball, or Short Hop Double Back Air. You have many ways to go about counterplaying these options. If you've got disjoints, you can stay outside his range & use these when he approaches, go for the Double Jump/Full Hop yourself in the Mid Range as he fireballs and hit him, you can also just know what he likes to do after the Fireball. If it's a landing aerial, you can parry it or whiff punish. Things like that.
In low level gameplans, if there are any, aren't that complex usually and most people will be easy to open up: Get close to a zoner like Samus and they'll either roll or jump ( usually roll for bad players ), hit them and they'll immediatly waste their Double Jump.

Stop playing dogshit games.

>not just picking random with every setting on single player then making up some autistic fanfiction bullshit in your mind to figure out how what you are looking at came to be.
Smash is just a toybox

>nu captain falcon
>stylish at all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how embarrassing

play Pyra/Mythra

Silence smelee

This, smash fans really think spamming the same knee combos is the definition of hype but will still screech at you for playing bayonetta even in ultimate

But the knee setups are only brain dead easy in smelee. He is a hype character. Now shut the hell up.