Should i buy/play it?

should i buy/play it?

Attached: detroit.jpg (300x350, 19.33K)

no

why?

Attached: cat burger.jpg (719x721, 308.43K)

Yes, it's good and fun but remember it's a David Cage game, so the story will be completely fucking retarded but will have several high points

>Buy
No
>Play
Yes

Woke trash. I wouldn’t play unless cringing is a thing you physically enjoy.

Yes

only if you play as an evil terminator connor

Also I forgot to mention the story and plot are completely retarded. It’s all predicated that one day just like that robots became just like human beings in all things including mannerism, emotions, and philosophy. The whole whole story is just a fucking metaphor for civil rights in the 60’s. Quite literally woke trash.

Considering that main reasons why you want to "play" in this type of "games" are story and characters- no

Worth a pirate.
Not worth buying.

no/maybe

no

Attached: 1518135032806.jpg (1050x900, 237.76K)

Watch it on Youtube for free.

just watch Two Best Friends play it.

What’s wrong with civil rights?
>t. Latino

Good movie game with a pretty good plot, poltards call it woke trash due to racism

Can someone post the webm compilation of Connor killing everyone? Thanks

not everyone deserve the same rights, because not everyone contribute the same value to society. some people not just don't contribute, they're parasites and destroyers of society

Attached: detroit.webm (400x324, 138.25K)

just watch the conner and hank story on youtube

Always discard poltranny opinions. It is true however that your mileage will vary depending on how much David Cage cringe you can withstand. But it's got great music, some decent action (for a game like this), and the performances from the actors are almost all great