Vidya bosses are too hard. I am tired of pretending they are not

Vidya bosses are too hard. I am tired of pretending they are not.

Attached: 345.png (691x955, 545.16K)

Gatekeeping is good.

>PC gamer
>Twitter screencap
Kill yourself OP.

git gud faggot

People who cheat at anything deserve to be ridiculed and shamed he lacked the will and patience to persevere legitimately

Is Sekiro really THAT hard?

If you are a games journalist.

this please

Rythmn games can be insanely difficult.

It's a game that constantly tests if you've actually learnt how to play it. Isshin is the culmination of that test

It is brutal at the start. And the last few bosses are really challenging. Look at streamers like Asmongold - got his shit pushed in by the spear mini boss and rage quit the game. Or Xqc spending like 7 hours on the final boss.

>I beat Sekiro's final boss with cheats and I feel fine
literally who cares? It's a single player game. Do what you want to do.

BUt he really isn't THAT hard. Sure he can be challenging and can fuck you over but victory is never out of reach. I died at least 50 times on my first playthrough but each time It was really close and I didn't even know how to use that lightning reversal. On NG+ I killed him in my second try.

that's facebook

and no, not being able to distinguish between the most popular social media platforms doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like a fucking retard

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Critic is not an artist, his job is to review and not prescribe taste but to judge it.

I don't get this meme. If Sekiro is a rythmn game so is every action game

You sure showed him, user.

That's the point, it's a retard filter, so a brick wall to journos

Isshin whooped my ass for around 30 minutes, after that I slapped him. Some people got him first try, others still can't beat him to this day, it varies from person to person

Attached: 1644141714889.jpg (212x302, 42.4K)

Is it a new hot recent meme to misspell "rhythm" or something

Its hard if you dont know how to properly play or worse if you have habits from souls games.

But once it clicks and you start to master the game? Absolute bliss, the game doesnt get easy, you just get better, and it feels sublime.

and that's a good thing
"Gaming journalists" are used to bing bong wahoo and their final bosses beiing a three-hit K.O. and then the credits roll
Literally anyone on Any Forums could write for such a "gaming outlet" (in fact, someone in a thread yesterday did), so if you need zero formal qualifications to get the job, the least you should be able to do is to beat mainsteam games, you know, just like a doctor should know how to perform a certain surgery or a laywer should know law

Nothing wrong with cheating to beat a game, but you should mention that every time you speak about the game so we can all ignore your opinions.

>Any Forums
Any Forums*
well, also Any Forums for Pokemon, but that why an autocorrect on my phone right here, my bad

There is nothing wrong about finishing a game using cheats, the only problem is when cucks can't cope when they get called out on not getting gud and try justify themselves.

>facebook
That's meta, retard.

>I've failed and proud of it, pity me please
is this an american thing?

Journalism is dead for at least 5 years now. Gaming journalism is even worse. Stop responding to threads like this , OP is just a depressed lonely cunt trying to grab attention.

Critics aren't supposed to tell people what to like, they're supposed to tell people why liking something is good.

It's a post social media world thing.

OP is a faggot and I'm tired of pretending he's not.

It's totally an American thing, this “post social media world“ exists only on your wretched continent.

I beat Sword Saint in 3 tries whereas apparently alot of people really genuinely gave up on him (the very final boss of the game right at the end) because they just couldn't beat him.
It's not hard so much as it has a pretty specific way it wants you to play, and you either understand and find said way to play fun or you don't understand it or don't enjoy it. A lot of dialogue over it is muddled from souls players who just don't find the back and forth rhythm-y aspects of having a parrying/counterattacking clangy sword fight with every enemy fun.
Both myself and a lot of people I've seen who enjoy or are ''''gud'''' at Sekiro had an experience where it 'clicked' for them, to back up that claim. The first night I played I got to Lady Butterfly as my first boss and went an hour losing to her until calling it quits for the night, then beat her in one try the next morning. I 'got it' with regards to how to sus out the rhythm of each enemy, how many strikes they take before they interrupt your string and counterattack, the importance of always attacking in neutral to minimize time in the fight, how much more spacing determines what moves the enemy does, etc.

tl;dr its a very *particular* game, but if you meet it where it's at it's not hard, a lot of people just don't want to meet it where it's at and that's fine, it's not for them. They're not missing out on much else (story in FROM games should never ever ever be a reason for playing, the point is the gameplay)

pay rent

I'd I told you it's a Feminine/ Leftist thing, would you reee and tell me to gb2/pol/?

A critic isn't supposed to explain that people should share his opinion. He's supposed to explain that a piece of art or media should be indulged because it has something to offer. Saying, "I beat Sekiro with cheats," isn't a criticism, it's a protest. He's essentially explaining why his opinion is better than anyone else's and should be shared.

No. It's hard if you're a soul's player and refuse to adapt, though. The game didn't really "click click" for me until the final boss. When you get it, it's easy as hell. You just need to play the way the game wants you to play, essentially. You can't be a pussy and back away from opportunities either. You gotta always punish sweeps, pokes, and lightning attacks. The only "boss" that's contrary to this is the filter ogre on the top of the stairs in the beginning.

>giving up on a boss
Who the fuck does that? Like you've beaten the whole fucking game and now you're stopping just at the end?
Never in my life have I given up on something that was too hard to beat, only on games that were to easy and boring to play.
And yeah it was pretty much my experience with Sekiro as well, really fucking hard until you get it and then it's actually one of the easiest From games. The poising spewing fat bastard filtered me for hours at first.

why would I look at streamers, why would i look at asmongold of all streamers.

hey, I'm just asking
though I tend agree it's probably post social media thing more

>feeling proud of the shitstorm you low level bait article created
vidya journalists are just like Any Forums shitposting but instead of (You)s they generate clicks which creates ad revenue, in a sense they're spending their time better than your every day Any Forums shitposter

>Let's remember this take
I agree. We should never forget that game journos/reviewers and total hacks who suck at vidya.

Attached: 1549166041551.jpg (543x522, 143.14K)