Seriously, why do you even care about this 800p autism gadget designed especially for the morbidly obese folks?

Seriously, why do you even care about this 800p autism gadget designed especially for the morbidly obese folks?

Attached: gay1.jpg (720x811, 68.77K)

I hope it fails hard.

Attached: 6464.jpg (675x900, 117.74K)

>why do you even care
I don't. And stop trying to convince others that they do with your stupid shilling. Die.

Attached: 1494119918776.jpg (1701x2268, 1.98M)

>smaller resolution than my phone
I thought it was at least 1080p wtf

well this one is new
rollin

because my Acer Aspire 3 laptop struggles to run fucking Skyrim at 30fps on medium.

I have both and deck on order. Brand loyalists need to be culled.

Why are you so poor and going to spend your money on a deck?

Less PPI than a Vita

You're not playing it on your TV dude

Special Edition? I bet it will run the original Skyrim fine.

It's still cheaper than any performance equivalent laptop currently available.

>Paying for cloudsave
Do tendies really?

Seethe harder, toddler

because i don't want a gayming laptop, my 2017 shitop is perfectly fine for work and i hope to use it till win 10 gets support.

uh, gotta find that old ISO then. thanks user

best thing is i remember people complaining that 330 for the switch was ridiculously expensive back in 2017, acting like they *need* to buy a second one down the line as replacement and asinine shit like that. adjusted for inflation it was one of the cheapest consoles ever and compared to any other non nintendo handheld that isnt just a cheap chink emulation machine its also far cheaper. and yet 600 for the steam deck is somehow cheap?

because it's some dumb nigger who doesn't need to do actual work on a laptop

Valve sold 149k Index in the first year, I think this can do slightly better. Maybe as good as the N-Gage

>larger screen makes the device bigger overall
wow...

Literally nobody complained abiut resolution on either

roll for a slime

Both nintendo and gaben valve fan bases are trash
Fanbases tied to brand identities are always trash there you go /thread
I doubt this device will reach above 1 million s

It's a good compromise. Running games at 1080p would require a significantly more powerful system, which would have worse thermals and battery life, and yet I'm seeing people shit on all of these aspects already as it is. It's a balanced decision that avoids a very clear bottleneck.

Attached: 1548834563615.jpg (1040x960, 129.17K)

28 please

No bugs or arachnids

rolling for 45

Rolling for any slime

Attached: 1591731462673.jpg (664x443, 183K)

The switch has 480p in handheld mode, not even 720p