Just finished this, what did I think?

Just finished this, what did I think?

Attached: Vagrantstorybox (1).jpg (318x314, 57.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiPomfq9UKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You did not finish it until you do a ng+ and beat the optional dungeon.

You were charmed by the art direction, characters, and plot, but upon reflection were made to wonder if the convoluted weapon system was necessary or if, indeed, spamming raging blow against Guildenstern was really a satisfying way to finish the game.

>phantom pain
pottery

I used rending gale and vile scar, but yeah.

Attached: 1461287996362RGBnoise_scaleLevel0ttax3.000000.jpg (2100x1443, 1.5M)

Literally the best weapon skill in the entire game, but can only be used once per weapon in combo until you regain phantom points again.

Genius system.

Papilon Reel makes a chump out of the final boss because of the light affinity.

Which emulator is the best for this? I played using PSX, it crashes way too often and often during boss fights.The game is already tedious with the constant menus. While on epsxe 2.05 it can't even start.

Duckstation for all PS1 games.

Well, good thing I've only started.

Great game with tons of replayability and lots of customization options.

You were blown away from a technical standpoint, liked the atmosphere and found the plot enjoyable, but you wished weapon switching was faster and that the game was a bit deeper. But you didn't do the optional content so that's a bit of a moot point.

You laughed when it said SQUARTZ in the credits

Attached: 4A81E0DE-83B2-461F-A4A5-99DD34458292.jpg (2048x1358, 638.42K)

You also thought workshops were comfy incarnate.
youtube.com/watch?v=PiPomfq9UKs

I found it funny how there's no workshops for the entire last stretch of the game.

Do the optional dungeons really have anything that interesting in them? I don't want to play another 25 hours just for some extra rooms with the same coat of paint as the others and maybe some retextured bosses.

Attached: callo_merlose_vagrant_story_drawn_by_yoshida_akihiko__1db889f3a601ab14a1dd15443b407601.png (400x1000, 532.75K)

There is a tiny chance that it drops the best weapon in the game and you can brag about destroying the hardest boss.

tbf you can just teleport around at that point so there's that

Idk why they didn't just make teleporting free.
>teleport to location that's closer to place you actually want to go
>wait for MP to recover
>teleport again
This game does not respect your time lol

Is the hardest boss at least unique?

>So how valuable is this game?
>"Eh, s'quartz."

It kinda resembles a previous late-game boss, but yes, it's unique.