Okay, Blood Meridian would be impossible to adapt for a movie, but, could it be adapted as a videogame?

Okay, Blood Meridian would be impossible to adapt for a movie, but, could it be adapted as a videogame?

Attached: 9780679641049[1].jpg (300x450, 35.33K)

sounds even less likely, it would basically be a movie game anyways

>shoot lots and lots of angry savages
>live off of meager supplies
>chased by a lumbering giant trying to kill you
Could work as a resident evil game

this book is so fucking boring

I don't think the rambling monologues about eternal war would really have the same kick as in the book. Also games don't even let you kill kids, no way they'd let you kill babies.

what happened to the kid bros? In my mind I pictured him ripped in half

he went on to live a happy fulfilling life

Attached: dbc.jpg (873x2209, 390.61K)

>Get the option to kill hardcore apache like the governor wants and make honest money, but make less
>Or kill peaceful natives and get a whole bunch of scalps but end up killing babies and children to
Either become the Judge in the end or die the Kid

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 257.53K)

Attached: 1636854532027.jpg (1028x252, 155.23K)

Gamers can barely keep up with a Zelda storyline, they would not be able to understand this if their life depended on it.

>THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
Based

Blood Meridian doesn't have a story. They walk around Mexico and the American west and a bunch of people are horribly murdered and there's no sense to any of it because muh senseless violence.

Filtered as fuck

I'm not filtered at all. I love Blood Meridian, it's one of my favourite books.
But the entire fucking point of it, when you strip it down to the bare fucking "what is this book really about", is "violence is senseless and humans are senseless creatures".

t. absolute retard

I don't believe you've ever read a book that didn't have pictures on every other page.

War is God

more like nothing happens "AND THEN THE CAPTAIN PUT THE GUN TO THE WOMAN'S HEAD AND PEELED IT BACK LIKE A GRILLED CHEESE" then 15 more pages of "the mule walked through the red sun"

Thanks for reminding me to read this OP

he raped and murdered the girl

Only the first 100 or so pages, everything after was some of the most suspenseful shit i've ever read, couldn't put it down, i felt hypnotised

What girl? I haven’t read it in ages.

He was crushed to death by the Judge or raped to death by the Judge

It could work as an MMO. Collect 20 scalps. Gather urine and sulfur to craft gunpowder.

why would the judge do something so rude

Press (x) to rape murder little beaners

You just want to talk about Blood Meridian with Any Forums right? Because Blood Meridian video game make no sense

rape

It's a stealth /lit/ thread user. Any Forums has surprisingly good taste in books believe it or not.

I'd play it. It'd make sense. Theres periods of time in the book where they're just doing jobs to make money. In combat with red niggers. Running from the Judge in fear for their lives.
All in the landscapes of the frontier.

Why didn't they just shoot Holden? Bunch of retards.

he was too scary to shoot

>Any Forums has surprisingly good taste in books believe it or not.
What do you mean good taste? Blood Meridian is rec list core. Pretty much everything "good taste" is just from rec lists. Of course rec list material is supposed to be good.

Based Meridian