Humans are bad because...THEY JUST ARE, OK?

>Humans are bad because...THEY JUST ARE, OK?

Attached: tumblr_b50e15fe2e7dde683c56cccc36855c5e_9de69167_400.gif (300x268, 3.02M)

>MUH HUMANITY BAD!
i hate this trope so much.. only children who take everything for granted think like this.
maybe because MSM / jewllywood keeps pushing that demoralizing shit?

lets see:
humanity has NEVER in its history had access to more COMFORT, LUXURY and INFORMATION than today.
we literally live better than KINGS and EMPERORS used to.

we live longer and more comfortable and with less pain than ever. we have immediate access to ANY information we want. something as BASIC as turning a switch on your heater to warm up your house was something that even the most powerful men of 200 years ago couldnt even dream off, and thats a pretty low bar for todays standards.
we have less poverty and crime than ever.
i could go on and on and on about this..

>muh wars! muh genocides! muh evil men!
literally meaningless in the great scheme of achievements humanity has accomplished. not even close.

god damn i hate this demoralizing nihilistic mindset, fucking bunch of spoiled kids. go check out how life was just 100 years ago and then come and complain about modern society..

Never really put much tought into knifeear propaganda untill i saw the netfllix original The Dragon Prince and the human mc goes along with it too for no reason.
Now im a racist against all elves in fiction and videogames as its always the same shit and noone questions it.

This is now a lewd elf thread. Elves made for BHC.

Attached: dc3b6v7-acaafc26-6d26-4c25-bbe8-e7a796b511db.png (637x825, 589.2K)

But it is upon the Human realms of the Old World where the fate of this world truly lies. Everywhere one looks, all of Mankind is beset by evil forces: both old and new

Attached: images (9).jpg (664x462, 39.79K)

are the humans only a minority in your fantasy world, and yet responsible for over 50% of the crime?
then you have a good point.

Nope, the elves.

Are Orcs or Humans the niggers of your fantasy setting? That's the real question.

Attached: 1552428867846.jpg (699x485, 34.1K)

>>muh wars! muh genocides! muh evil men!
>literally meaningless in the great scheme of achievements humanity has accomplished. not even close.
Dude the absurd amount of cruelty and suffering doesn't matter because you get to play videogames today!
Lmao what a retard post.

>BHC
big hobgoblin cock

>you get to play videogames today
you completely missed the point, brainlet

Humans are bad because they keep distracting other races with headpats.

Attached: 1576813080277.jpg (1441x2048, 492.31K)

Yes

100 years ago didnt exist. you cannot justify the mind prison with made up stories.

Attached: 1631627029755.webm (629x364, 296.66K)

Humans are bad because they arre saliewns

>self reflection and shame are bad because... IT JUST IS, OKAY?

I mean in the Witcher it turns out the elves are just as bad or even worse than humans though

Elves
>Either haughty, self-righteous faggots or complete degenerates, there is no in-between
Dwarfs
>Autistic jews
Humans
>Range from based to complete and utter faggot, there is a wide spectrum between
Skaven
>Absoltuely fucking disgusting, reprehensible, kill on sight
Greenskins
>Based
Lizardmen
>Based
Ogres
>Based
Chaos
>Faggots
Vampires
>Faggots
Tomb Kings
>Based
Any questions?

Yes, can you write that with your eyes closed?

If you push humans too much,warning especially for xenos,you could see your planet turned into a womb world it's not a nice view

Attached: imperium.jpg (1804x1804, 449.8K)

are you a gay scalie?