"NOOOO ITS ALL JUST NOSTALGIA"

>"NOOOO ITS ALL JUST NOSTALGIA"
>"GAMES NOW ARE JUST AS GOOD AS BACK THEN"
>Play classic from 20 years ago that you've never touched.
>It's better than anything that came out in recent times.

Attached: 1639890957335.jpg (400x280, 82.91K)

That's Arcanum for me. Real good shit despite coming at it 15 or so years late

>classic from 20 years ago that you've never touched
i cant think of any.

Kingdom Hearts will be 20 years old next month. Say something nice

>N-NOOOOOO YOU ONLY LIKE X BECAUSE YOU PLAYED IT WHEN YOU WERE A KID IT ACTUALLY SUCKS
>Replay X
>Have just as much fun as when I first played it
What was your X, Any Forums?

For me, its
Alien Soldier
Perfect Dark

>>Play classic from 20 years ago
Why don't you play an average, or even a shit game from 20 years ago? If you play a classic, it's going to remain a classic.

mario paint.

morrowind, baldurs gate, m&b warband. Note I didn't even finish most of these games when I was small, I was too much of a brainlet. I still played wc3 somewhat regularly until they gave that the deathknell though I suppose some custom games don't count as "being released 20 years ago"

morrowind. I also play it completely vanilla too.

>play a modern classic
>still shit
Hmm

Metal Slug

>Play modern generic game
>It's better than a modern game that tried
Shame.

Theres a certain kind of person that just cant handle low poly or even sprite work. They also expect openworld from everything, expect games to be bingeable and easy, and want a story, but dont care about quality so long as its the focus and has every little detail explained for them. The kind of people that liked ff13, cant be bothered to play any other ff. No amount of explaining how shit the game design is or how boring the story is in their new game will change their minds. They categorically dislike old games and old things as a whole. They also cant stand pre digital anime or even early digital anime. Its a mental illness

that's a you problem

>modern dungeon crawl stone soup is fucking dogshit, every update there's people complaining the update sucks

>play the oldest version available
>has soul and no quality of life, actually feels like a dungeon crawling adventure compared to the video gamified bullshit that is modern crawl

People nowadays cannot make video games

Why can you not just enjoy things?
Why do you feel the need to prove a bunch of random faggots on the Internet wrong?
You're not having fun playing games, you're having fun stroking your ego because you are a double-digit IQ manchild.

Because faggots are shitting up my board and need to be put in their place

You felt targetted by OPs post, why is that?

FFVII. Recently replayed it for the first time in like a decade, what a fucking ride this game is. So fucking good.

Penis hearts

No shit sherlock.
Those are shills and/or underage plebs.

X-COM: UFO Defense

Also Perfect Dark

FFX
Melee

Crawl always was gamified and was supposed to be gamified. Play ADOM or something

get off Any Forums

underage detected, kys

Maybe you should play more than the Western AAA shit you read about on IGN or yet another soijack thread.

Eh, back in the ASCII days it was a lot closer to a traditional RL.

Sonic 2