How do you deal witch he fact that you cant go on Any Forums the moment Elden Ring releases due to spoilers...

How do you deal witch he fact that you cant go on Any Forums the moment Elden Ring releases due to spoilers? You cant even casually look around the internet or watch streams, risk of getting randomly spoiled is too big. This isnt even about lore shit, but gear and easter eggs.

For the first time in years you are actually forced to fully play and appreciate the game for atleast 2-3 weeks (depending on the amount of replays) until shitposting can begin.

Attached: 123425676879.jpg (2515x1835, 501.69K)

good thing all my friends are buying on day1 so we can focus on playing

I'll be playing the game, who cares

I don't care about spoilers because my consumption of media isn't predicated on childish notions like yours my homosexual friend.

what spoilers nigga?
"ohh that grentel guy really fucked me up"
">mfw zanthor said "forgive me mother"..."
there's no story what the fuck is being spoiled

There’s not much to spoil, you could spoil certain surprise ambushes in areas I guess but you can’t really spoil the story, everyone knows who the final boss is going to be and the story will be cryptic anyway, is Dark Souls spoiled by saying “Gwyn is the final boss”?

The best part will be seeing what bosses filter 90% of players on day/week 1 and anons hyping them up as 10/10 kino fights because they shit on everyone. Then within 2-3 months tops anons will act like those fights were ACKSHUALLY shit and ez babby tier and >we never actually considered it hard once people figure out how to cheese the fights.

I haven't really seen any spoilers desu

feels good, always refreshing taking a break from this place

i know it’ll be the exact same pile of shit when I get back

More so Any Forums is going to be more shit than usual because 99% of the threads of going to shilling this one game.

Who gives a fuck about spoilers in souls games lol

>souls game
>spoiler
Your wife's boyfriend is coming over soon.

Won't be a problem for me, i'll be no-life mode for this game, its tradition. See you chads in the game when it drops.

Attached: 1521101950921.png (202x282, 167.97K)

Youre dumber than shit. Its not about lore but surprising areas, set piece moments, strange bosses. Things you can only experience once.

>How do you deal witch he fact that you cant go on Any Forums the moment Elden Ring releases due to spoilers?
Why the fuck would you even do that regardless of spoilers or not? this place is going to be unbearable thanks to all the shitposting and overall insanity on launch day.

Attached: 1644174316308.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

Dude the old guy is the boss
Dude the guy from the last game is the boss
Dude it’s a berserk reference
Dude it’s actually lovecrafts cat
Dude we go to the moon
Dude we lit the flame I mean the ring I mean the baby
Dude it’s a dream
Dude who cares lmao

I haven't really seen any of that

>See you chads in the game when it drops.

Servers will be offline, moron.

I said you could spoil some surprise surprises like ambushes but I wouldn’t say that would ruin the game, I knew about O&S before I played DS1 and it didn’t affect my enjoyment of it at all

Play more video games you ignorant fuck souls is nothing special they are all the same.

OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE FROM ISNT GOING TO SPOIL THEIR OWN GAME YOU UTTER MORON

You won’t see me because I can’t play online (if at all) since EAC most likely won’t work on Linux

Kinda sad. Datamine fags that leak shit are the worst. People like Zullie who datamine after the game's life and find cool cut content to show off or whatever are cool.

All I wanted to do was have a few days off work, play Elden Ring on one monitor, and talk about it with Any Forums and /vg/ on the other monitor and have a good ole time, but now I will just sit in my room alone silently playing and not looking at the internet at all until I'm done with my playthrough all because fags can't keep their dick in their pants.

Oh man this poison swamp is lit senpai can never experience this again

Data mining is a blessing and a curse. It stopped me from playing Fallout 4 but ruined large parts of World of Warcraft for me.

Dude what if werewolves but it’s actually ayylmaos holy epic will never experience this again