How does Any Forums cope with the fact that literally all creative projects in the indie game scene are either directly...

How does Any Forums cope with the fact that literally all creative projects in the indie game scene are either directly influenced or straight up developed by transgender or non-binary people?? (your standard RPG or platformer isn't creative btw)

Attached: bloodborne-psx.jpg (951x615, 127.76K)

Undertale

And?
Drug addicts also make the best music as neurodivirgent lunatics make good indie games.
Do I respect them? No.
I just benefit from their misery.

Attached: 1311680567059.jpg (500x704, 40.53K)

That explains why 99% of indie games are a pixel Metroidvania and the rest are always either a RPG maker RPG, a platformer whose plot twist is the main character's mental issues, a roguelike or a walking simulator.

>earthbound clone
>creative

You gotta raise your standards.

It's more a mix of Brandish, Secret of Evermore, Legend of Gaia and Moon.
Not that you're old enough to know any of those games.

Зrobably this is the reason why all they can do is just a ripoff of their favorite Nintendo game with rough-like elements.

Attached: 1642911334362.png (680x680, 273.23K)

So this is what the entire thread is gonna be tranny? When everyone proved you wrong you will use kike word games to try and argue it isn’t creative?

I'm neither of those

>undertale
>anything like Secret of Evermore or soul blazer

Nigger are you on drugs?
Also

>not "Illusion of Gaia"

I can smell the burger grease on your fingers from here.

It's quirky at best.

I agree with OP this time, besides Toby Fox is a raging homosexual afraid of coming out.

Illusion of Time that is

>tfw Amerifat actually threw me off for a moment.

>autistic people are doing autistic things
>how do (You) cope with this?
by not giving a shit?

Attached: 1635923411313.gif (327x382, 1.9M)

I don't even know anymore. Plus, this game sucks

>literally all creative projects in the indie game scene are either directly influenced or straight up developed by transgender or non-binary people??
Name one.

probably the same way it copes with the fact that leftists make basically all media worth consuming
badly, and with lots of screeching

see OPs pic

You are right
leftist media really is very bad and full of screeching

Name one good indie game made by a trans person. You can't.

>A demake of a shitty game

Attached: 2625161818.jpg (599x800, 99.46K)

holy shit this is epic

Cute

>famous game but it's hecking ps1 graphics!
Maybe mildly impressive but nothing "creative", especially since ps1 graphics is the fad right now.

Just like how you aren’t a woman, you also aren’t a game dev and copying the first level of a good game isn’t creative.

Imagine the trannie developer dilating his stinky wound while coding

JEEZ

How is copying an existing game creative? All the art direction, level design, and gameplay ideas were layed out already in a successful game to be redone by this retard.