I'm already bored bros

I'm already bored bros

Attached: Lost ark.jpg (600x375, 60.07K)

asmongold sheep

I never learn my lesson

Attached: diablo4.jpg (968x478, 168.84K)

why didn't you faggots just try the beta when it was available. would've saved you 15 bucks or whatever it cost to play 2 days early lmao

How long before people start noticing the P2W and giving it negative reviews on Steam?

Many such cases.

>Generic Korean MMO
Why do people still fall for it?

Remember Bless Online? And Bless for consoles? And Bless for consoles getting ported to PC? And all the other failed Bless servers in different regions (all of this before the western release)?
The answer is obviously "no". MMOfags are just that desperate for new releases since the MMO pipeline is slow as shit nowadays (even in Korea, despite Nexon's desperate efforts).

If you want a good hack and slash with no p2w gimmicks, play diablo 1. For my part, I am waiting on Corepunk

People still fall for diablo killers when PoE exist.
People still fall for korean mmos when not a single korean mmo survived more than year.

>PoE
Fuck off Chink

Attached: 1640205669364.png (681x199, 10.91K)

Don't care.
Still playing PoE.

Soul...

Attached: Screenshot_220209_050420.jpg (1920x1080, 741.65K)

Does it still have those weird shiny bronze npcs

why does this interface remind me of blade and soul so much?

Because this game is just chink souless game #2835298253 like blade and soul was

Reminds me of black desert online, I guess they really all use the same handbook when making their games.

>login events
yeah I'm done with games that make me feel like I should be logging in every day or get crushed by the wheel

>oh no what ever will i do without that handfull of potions and meager amount of currency
there's many reasons not to play the game but this really isn't one of them

Blade and Soul as "ok". It had fun gameplay, pretty graphics and the music was good but it was just too filled with those "pay2skip grind" models and the endgame was awful. Also if you didn't live in Korea and had

retard, it's a reason for me. I don't give a fuck whether you do or don't and why

Most Korean MMOs have some level of soul in their combat and are ruined by korean p2w shit
Lost Shart doesnt even have that