Should I download from fitgirl?

should I get games from fitgirl?
>what are the pros and cons?

>are there any risks associated with downloading the game from the official site?

>Do you have any experiences with downloads from the site

Attached: fitgirl-repacks-1.jpg (935x575, 74.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site/
reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread/games#wiki_.25BA_torrent_sites
old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread/games#wiki_.25BA_torrent_sites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cs.rin.ru
gog-games.com

Attached: b63b41618dda542533849bfdc36b4586.png (864x1052, 759.28K)

get a grip, no one has opinions about downloading a game

Buying the game is faster and you won't get trojans.

no sir I don’t have any experiences with that site I would never illegally download video games

fitgirl is the only website that has no autorun.inf included in the torrent.

Pros:
- Small size
- Get to choose language files

Cons:
- Long install time (not worth it for 4t/4c processors)
- Doesn't update less popular games

Everything has worked perfectly for me, it's still my main go-to site.

Probably not. Your questions show you're clueless about piracy. Stick to buying.

If you use the real site you're fine but you sound like a third world fucktard so good luck.

Is that good?

>- Doesn't update less popular games
(S)he just updated Daemon x Machina. It seems rather random what gets an updKvhrated repack or not.

if you can take the long install time, yes.
>cs.rin.ru
fit-girl post and share 'her' stuff there too so it's the same shit.

Just get the updates alone on Rin, newfags.

>fit-girl post and share 'her' stuff there too so it's the same shit.
Fatguy is just one out or many people there. People uploading updates are more valuable.

Attached: Untitled.png (624x115, 7K)

>>are there any risks associated with downloading the game from the official site?

This is the official site, if you've been downloading from a different URL containing "fitgirl" then it's a clone site spreading malware:

fitgirl-repacks.site/

Yeah, remember that fitgirlrepacks(dot)co is the only real site though.

if you can put up with long install time, than your fine. just don't be a fucking idiot and use some cancer third party repost website

lol i hope some third world retards fall for this and get ransomwared

>fit-girl post and share 'her' stuff there too so it's the same shit.
The whole point of cs.rin.ru is to get "clean" (100% identical to the Steam install folder) files. I presume most of Fitgirls releases are sourced from there...that's "her" releases are called "repacks"

AAAAAAA WHICH IS IT ?

>The whole point of cs.rin.ru is to get "clean" (100% identical to the Steam install folder) files. I presume most of Fitgirls releases are sourced from there...that's "her" releases are called "repacks"

I know. "She" lists where "she" gets stuff. It's either scene releases or Rin, yeah.

>fitgirlrepacks(dot)co

Are you trolling or stupid? That is NOT the legit site.

reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread/games#wiki_.25BA_torrent_sites

>AAAAAAA WHICH IS IT ?

The one I linked. See the piracy megathread on reddit:

old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread/games#wiki_.25BA_torrent_sites

>shitgirl
come home white man

Attached: r.png (320x90, 22.64K)

I doubt it actually spreads malware. More likely it's a ad-filled clone made by SEA monkey or other darkie, with goal of leeching donations.

Who knows though.

On related note, it's always funny to see Redditors freak out in comments when some kid downloads from an untrusted site.

based malware spreader

>linking to reddit
nice try faggot now I know you are full of shit

thats for other software

Where are my /private tracker/ bros at? And no, fags who actually paid for an invite need not apply

Attached: IMG_4924.jpg (888x1024, 104.65K)

>.ru

I've downloaded over 100 games from fatgirl and never had an issue. I can only assume the fags whining about
>MUH TROJAN MUH MINER MUH RANSOMEWARE
Went to a non-official mirror site or are just blatantly trolling. Either way you are trading download size for install speed, which I consider to be worthwhile unless you have fibre internet and a mediocre CPU. Plus because the download is much smaller, it's a lot more convenient to build up large seed ratios on multiple games at once.

Attached: 14869778626020.jpg (1024x682, 104.98K)

>nice try faggot now I know you are full of shit

Where the fuck do you think the do-gooder piracy rings touch base with the community, you stupid fuck? OK, feel free to just google "fitgirl repacks" and get a coin miner and an account logger installed on your rig.

Clearly he's just fucking with you. Don't Reddit out too much.