A fat ass in jeans was the last thing I expected from a Crash Bandicoot game but I'm not complaining

A fat ass in jeans was the last thing I expected from a Crash Bandicoot game but I'm not complaining

Attached: 1f5.gif (401x360, 3.31M)

>fat

that's nice, dear.

thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

>no tits
it's gay

Attached: 1566427947117.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

Any Forums shits on her danger hair but she is real good looking, her walk cycle is sexy too

>When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you!

shed be hotter with long hair

Jak and Daxter series > Crash

Attached: Ashelin_Praxis_from_Jak_3_render.png (1871x3794, 2.8M)

Sllsfhm

nothing is more cringe then nu/v/ pretending that female character designs made by sjws with blm and transright on their twitter profil to be yet another generic "strong wyman" power fantasy being sexy.
nigga play some games made before 2011 to see actual sexy designs

No but good try. Gonna play them all back to back tho

Keira>Ashelin

Fucking fight me you pansies

name one game,grandpa.

>Any Forums
Invasive Any Forums elements are not Any Forums

I wouldn't mind her if she wasn't such a cunt towards Crash, I get it's a feminist wet dream to treat male protagonists like shit but it came off as really douchey
or they could've doubled down and called the game Coco Bandicoot or something but they know the game would sell less

it does not make sense that she has that much forward momentum after throwing her rope and starting the swing. shit game

Isn't she supposed to be Crash's gf from another dimension too?

the red head is cool but my wife will always be

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 03-59-49 e6pl8zf1rpz21 png (WEBP Image, 3312 × 1833 pixels) — Scaled (38%).png (1587x878, 1.65M)

they used the multiverse thing as a cop-out to say
>if you didn't like it it didn't happen

Built for Coco's tongue

Any Forums is filled with pedophiles who would fuck Coco instead of Tawna or any of the trophy girls. Why? I don't know but that's the general vibe I get when I read comments about female characters.

Attached: Tawna by ImadeeJ.png (1080x1009, 597.79K)

Fatfag opinions literally do not matter