Do they ever give good "free" games on this shit? Seems like they only offer mediocre fps multiplayer and sports games

Do they ever give good "free" games on this shit? Seems like they only offer mediocre fps multiplayer and sports games.

Attached: 1644394427041.jpg (739x415, 15.24K)

Got the Jak n Daxter trilogy for free at some point, that was pretty mint
Sweet nostalgia hit

Attached: 1621248929872.gif (206x184, 475.14K)

Deep Rock Galactic was the best thing they ever put out imo.

It's a scam

Never. If you paid attention you could had grabbed some legit free games a year ago when they gave away ten indie games, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted trilogy and Pac-Man championship edition 2. No PS+ required

They bait you with Persona 5 Scrambles then put up $5 games until the summer. You might get Sekiro, maybe not

Attached: Failedgame.jpg (521x112, 13.73K)

Once in a blue moon. I bought PS+ in June last year and the only game that's caught my attention so far is Hitman 2.

>hey guys, here's your game for this month
>... isn't this Borderlands 2 DLC?
>and now you own it again
fuck sony and fuck gearbox

I got Horizon Zero Dawn for free and Godfall. That's pretty good. I claim everything tho.

I'm not supposed to share this but PS+ is not getting a "gamepass" equivalent, but in return Playstation 4 and 5 will be going back to free online play in a bid to bring back people. PS+ will get PS Now though.

HZD was free for all players afterwards,if you didn't even mean that.

They've given the FF7 remake not long ago. In before >le bad remake

>Horizon Zero Dawn
That wasn't part of PS Plus. I believe it was just part of some promotion.

I got for honor 2 or 3 years ago and I play it to this day
A lot of titles I heard of and never gave a chance, persona 5 last month, never played persona in my life and I thought it was good

>will be going back to free online
This would be cool if there was anything worth playing online

nah, got 1 year extremely cheap last summer
i dont really ever use my ps4 and none of the shit that came with psplus gave me an insentive to even boot it up
wipeout is cool though

There have been some real good games, but the last 6ish months have been fucking horrendous

FFVII Remake was free a while back.
The games haven’t been that great recently but I’d still pick them over Xbox Live Gold freebies

Great PS Plus games I played last year:
>Control
>Remnant
>Days Gone
>PvZ: BfN
For whatever reason I didn't claim Greedfall, I think I would have liked that too.
Other games I either wasn't interested or played before, like Hitman 2.

No because the problem of a few free games you can't choose is that different people have wildly different tastes. Giving out popular games doesn't guarantee anything either because it is more likely most people already played them.

So unless you have no standards and barely play games PS+ and XBL Gold will always be crap. Game Pass (and to some extent PSNow) circumvents this by having hundreds of games you can choose from. On top of this Game Pass has day1 games so if you don't like the general offering that much you still feel it was worth it because you can try [brand new thing].

Oh.

Most major game releases end up on there. The only reason theres kinda shitty games now is because they've already given most shit away by now

I can sell you a bridge for cheap.
Sony will never give up the monthly tax. The only reason they did in the PS3 era because their online presence was nonexistent compared to the 360. They are officially planning to release a dozen of online only GAAS games in this year.

I've gotten lots of great games through PS+. MGSV, Bloodbourne, Hitman 2, God of War 3, and lots of others. They have dried up recently though

They actually “give away” good games frequently and I hate Sony

If you cared you already played it.