Game has fantastic art direction

>game has fantastic art direction
>it's boring as fuck to play
Which game like this makes you seethe the hardest?

Attached: destiny-2---button2-1491517619460.jpg (1080x1080, 175.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuRq4695Gf4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That game makes me seethe for different reasons. The gunplay still feels so good but it's run by a fucking retarded studio. Not a single Destiny campaign comes close to any of the Halo games on Legendary, and now they're removing or "vaulting" any content you pay for.

>pay for expansion
>Not allowed to play it

>Sony paid 2.6 billion for this
based Bungie, scamming ponies harder than they did Activision.

Attached: 30yoBasedBoomer.png (380x349, 100.97K)

>muuuh grafix

Such a fun game for the first 10 hours and then you realize it's an endless time-wasting cycle of get gun with literally no other objectives
I won't bitch because free but the DLC prices is absolute bonkers

any mobile game released after 2013

>The gunplay still feels so good but it's run by a fucking retarded studio
Same here, most things about this game is good. I just wish it's not stuck in a shitty game.
Game genuinely had a bright future before the whole vault shit

Attached: 1624478776004.jpg (393x324, 43.44K)

Destiny 2 has some of the coolest weapon names I've seen in a property and yet the game is total dog dicks

help

Attached: steam_2022-02-09_06-07-21.jpg (668x160, 27.64K)

this game is a retard filter

Eh, I like it. Whenever a new expansion comes out I'll play a bunch of it for a couple seasons.

It's true, it acts as a filter for the rest of the industry by getting retards to play it exclusively.

the shrill voiced autistic fanbase killed it. turns out no one want to get shit talked by losers who sound 14 at the age of 25 in raids

>pay for expansion
you payed for a license that could be revoked for any reason at any time. also seethe cope and dilate.

It's baby's first mmo. How do you get filtered by it?

That's actual in game time according to Bungie's api. Doesn't count the tower or loading.

Attached: 1627643789342.png (470x74, 4.22K)

>>game has fantastic art direction
It's the blandest looking shit imaginable.

Yeah welcome to every digitally purchased game, retard.

???? im not the one angry about content removal?

Gunplay is pretty good but there's literally nothing worthwhile to do if you're f2p and there's no incentive to pay for anything since the devs may remove the expansion you bought without warning.

>this game is a retard filter
>friend is a huge Destiny paypig
>pre-orders every expansion
>friend keeps bugging me to play
>says its on gamepass
>finally try it out again
>friend grinds the same bounties and strikes everyday
>he got a PS5
>bought all the expansions again
You might be right.

false

Attached: destiny2_2021-09-02_06-27-20.jpg (2560x1440, 2.26M)

Still, fuck you.

I got 110 hours of this game. 100 of those were just playing deathmatch.

Whenever I think of modern Bungie this guy always comes to mind. I dont even kno what he does.

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 102.63K)

he doesn't work on the game itself anymore, he's head of the Destiny IP, meaning their move into films and shows etc., too

He's still credited as game director but I think he doesn't directly do anything with the game. He oversees the franchise as a whole.

>chose one of the least interesting parts of the dreaming city skybox
and it still looks kino

He's a Kotaku writer who managed to suck enough dicks to become the director of the game and when he fucked that up massively he got promoted to being in charge of other media for the game like tv and movies and shit.

>no based red ice Europa with Shadowkeep towers

Why did they split this into two mediocre expansions?

Attached: 1635207496606.jpg (1698x1064, 1.22M)

Because Destiny is Wasted Potential, Disappointment and Promises Unfulfilled: The Game.

Attached: 1604190000286.jpg (600x450, 60.5K)

I just really like those clouds

Attached: destiny2_2021-05-11_21-26-20.jpg (2560x1440, 2.05M)

>great visuals
>great OST
>dogshit game
youtube.com/watch?v=HuRq4695Gf4

I wish people would stop giving bungie money but I dont think the players are capable, they're hopelessly addicted and the witch queen preorder numbers show that. Even the positive steam reviews are full of people lamenting the state of the game but they just keep on buying whatever recycled slop bungie throws at them, despite knowing that their time and money will be disrespected

Shadowkeep should have been so good