K/D ruined gaming

K/D ruined gaming

Attached: k-d-ratio-woah-thi-s-isworthless-when-they-lose-but-35569916.png (500x714, 121.61K)

high K/D means they're playing the point longer while keeping others off the point for longer, thus naturally playing the objective. K/D culls out shitters that can't aim.

don't care if i lose, my kda looks good, and yours doesn't
seethe cope dilate baby

Attached: 1595582024029.png (225x225, 8.93K)

Except K/D means jack shit. Only the K's count. Would you rather have someone with 3/1 K/D or 10/8 K/D?

All things being equal the people with better K/D ratios will win more often. It's a quantifiable way to determine if you're able to contribute to the team. You can't win if you never kill the enemy.

The former since he didn't die 8 times.

Dude just camp, then disconnect when you die

So you get a little bitch that camps all the time while the rest of the team gets outnumbered.

Hey don't worry man, I'm sure you going 3/37 while blindly running onto the point was a tremendous contribution to us winning :)

Neither are fun.

Wrong, I always top the charts, my K/D is always high but I still lose games, for instance in CS you could kill most of the enemy team each turn but if they kill one of your teammates each you can still lose the entire match while having the highest KD.

What rank are you?

>Any Forumstards on German performance on WW2

>rank
I don’t play Go

Actually, stat-tracking / career tracking ruined video games. Knowing your performance after a game is fine and all, but that shit should reset after the game and nobody should be able to keep tabs on your overall performance over multiple games.

Attached: 1325056599764.jpg (720x540, 58.57K)

Actually online multiplayer of any kind is what killed gaming.

Quantifiable metrics are the only path towards an objective rating of skill.

Overwatch tried to obfuscate this shit and it led to the most toxic environment because everyone had their own idea about winning and this caused arguments. In Counter-strike you tell your bottom fragger to shut the fuck up and get good and they had to eat that criticism.

Much more than you doing literally nothing you stupid queer

>Quantifiable metrics are the only path towards an objective rating of skill.
The only thing that matters is matches won.

I didn't know constantly being on the death screen was doing more than someone who is rarely on the death screen.

>domination
>highest amount of kills
>fewest deaths
>best k/d over both teams
>highest score
>keeping the enemy at bay from the objective, allowing my team to secure the objective and achieve the win
>fewest captures
>BrO yOu DiDn'T pLaY tHe ObJeCtIvE yOu SuCk

Attached: 1329266883855.gif (268x246, 1023.51K)

>someone whos actually trying to get objectives is worse than someone who sits around with their finger up their ass doing literally fuck all in base
Stop playing online games, I hate faggot niggers like you.

not in a team game retard. unless you're at the top most games won't let you carry people who don't know how to play the game

>someone that spends the entire match dying and standing on the point for 3 seconds every 20 seconds acts like he contributed anything
kek

>someone who got 1 kill then afks is worth anything
*kick* : ) enjoy playing with other downies

Anyone who died more than 20 times in any game would get kicked faster than any lacking participant.

>not in a team game retard.
It matters even more in team games. For example, lets take LoL/Dota.
You, as a support, might have a worse k/d than the carry, but does that mean you're not contributing to the team's victory?

The only thong that sucks about K/D is that there are so many fags that obsess over it and willingly throw rounds and hide in order to save their K/D fucking pathetic.

nah youre shit

Go play elimination, we don't need autists in CTF, thanks

Attached: 1644284215746.jpg (1200x1479, 184.56K)

>Halloween 2007 playing Halo 3 on XBL
>lose a team game 46-50
>went 23-1, friend on splitscreen is 18-3
>one of the other guys starts talking shit
>call him a shitter
>he sent a voicechat of loud buzzing, dogs, baby crying etc.
>challenging me to a private game
>after killing them 19+ times without dying once they quit
>challenges us again on the same map
>noticed this one was a custom map variant
>start talking shit about this rigged custom map BS
>they quit immediately and block us

good times, can't believe Halo 3 released 25 years ago...

I don't play mobas, I come from shooters, where backlines are supposed to have lots of kills in their respective position

>shooters
There's probably a greater correlation between k/d and skill then, sure.

In Shooters you could even get a 0/100 ratio and still win teams by Capturing/defusing

>objectives

Attached: 1624593667311.gif (480x212, 1.17M)

>teams
Fug, I mean matches