Discord gives me physical pain

>Have no friends
>Join discord server to use lfg.
>Put in parameters saying im new and not looking for anythjng serious in invite and just want to have fun and bantz.
>Retards still join and then get mad when I suck because I dont know every trick then rage quit.
>Still can't make friends just play stuff I like.
>mfw

I don't understand whats the point of using the lfg function for any game if people just ignore the fucking warning. I hate playing everything alone. I might as well give up.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

what game are you even doing
and what's the lfg feature

I was playing rainbow 6. You literally join a voice chat then type !lfg with a message to get people to join you. I can't be any clearer if I put casual, chill, and that I'm low level in the message.

Sounds like "looking for game."
OP's first issue is that he's joining a public discord. Just don't do that. Discord is only useable when you use it for friends/small communities that you are already part of.
If you're playing a multiplayer game without any friends in the first place, join someone else's game and try to learn the culture in that. Don't host if you're a loner at life. It's just adapted "lurk more."

Well it automatches so I'm playing with randoms regardless.I hate that I have no one to play with. I got tired of asking my irl friends who play games because I always tried things they asked me to play but would get excuses as to why they wouldn't want to play stuff I enjoy. Even if I was willing to buy a game for them. Hence why I feel like giving up. Its not as much fun without friends.

I'm in the r6 Any Forums discord and it was usually chill
though none ever plays r6 anymore cause it fucking sucks

Do you have shit taste in games? Are you the type of person who's never around to play with?
The older you get the more you'll find that your irl friends are busy with other things. Get used to single player and either embrace it or find another hobby.

Same here user, I wish I could try to be your buddy but I don't play Rainbow 6 and I feel my taste in vidya isn't that appealing

I do have other hobbies but as I get older the more I realize people are just unreliable. If someone asks me to play something I'll do it and not complain. However finding anyone to enjoy any hobby I like with is pain. R6 isn't the only game I play. I have a range that varies from strategy, to shooter, to sim.

It's not even just R6 but any game. I have stuff ranging from strategy and sim, to shooters and rpgs. I'm always open to trying things people ask but never seem to get that in return.

I would told you to use /r6g/ to look for people but I just found out it has been a dead general for a long time,
Just look for the steam group or just post yuo re ID

Attached: 1575845095216.jpg (1131x806, 169.38K)

I only just decided to pick it up again because I was trying different servers seeing which has a good community to have fun with but they're all the same when looking for people. I can't do single player games because I get bored. PLaying a video game solo just isn't the same.

I guess. I'll take a look at steam groups but I think if I can't find anyone I might as well give up.

We could try something then, can't promise I'll like every single thing you are into but I'll do my best since I really relate to how you feel, otherwise I hope you can find more vidya friends eventually.

Thanks user. Maybe I may also just need a break as well until I can accept playing solo. And I'm sorry but I'd rather not post my gamer tag here only because I don't want to get spammed or doxxed or anything.

I can post a Discord throwaway if you want, otherwise it's chill!

They problem with noobs is that they can't so much as open a book without emotional support. Get halfway decent then join a group. it's what the majority is doing.

Attached: Charaimg_chin.png (763x621, 384.94K)

i found my room mate on discord and some people to play RDO with. are you autistic?

>be in fighting game discord
>fighting game players pride themselves on their total thuggery and being badasses
>mildly disagree with this one guy
>get kicked
>other people have done worse and don't even play yet because they've been there longer they get away with it
Fuck fighting games, fuck discord and fuck meltyniggers

Honestly i'm starting to think I am.

I'm not joining to be competitive. I just want to meet people and have fun with them.

being competitive is one thing, being competent is another.
and neither prevent fun.

>Join discord server
this was your mistake