How is anyone supposed to use this thing

How is anyone supposed to use this thing
The Switch is already too big for a handheld as-is

Attached: 25EEFC21-D4B3-4C73-BCEE-9529015BC0D3.png (1220x870, 2.12M)

dont care

this is a steam deck marketing thread

>The Switch is already too big for a handheld as-is
Handlet spotted.

bros...

Attached: 23742893.jpg (1636x1634, 343.95K)

>The Switch is already too big
Is this board filled with midgets?

Attached: 4b145b66c7d546fe886b187e2b3f09124af27a5f8ac3fe2bb7977aaa1542faa1.jpg (430x319, 20.45K)

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

Worse, children

Thing reminds me of a game gear. Looks proper shit. With touch pads and that bulky design with every side having a slight curve to it, it looks like it was designed in 1995 to look like something they imagined comes from 2005.

It looks retarded if you pull it out in public. I hope you get beat up

I wish there was like a Switch Mini that was, say, a little more than half the size of the Lite. A truly pocket-sized handheld, but unlike the Lite, it could still connect to the TV and have rumble. I know this ain't gonna happen, I just think it'd be cool.

>an asian woman and a manlet with same size hands
good job admitting you have baby hands

he also said some of his coworkers didn't have these issues, so your mileage may vary

The problem with the switch is not the size but the absolute garbage ergonomics, the deck has much better ergonomics akin to the WiiU tablet controller.

the deck is about the same size as a switch with hori pads, which are much better than the joycons imho

Attached: FKyWD1RWUAU6KVr.jpg (2048x1390, 513.21K)

If you can't grip an Xbox Duke controller, do you even have real hands?

Attached: gummy.gif (500x500, 459K)

>the deck is about the same size as a switch
You meant to say width. Switch is obviously smaller, lighter, and disassembles into an even smaller form

switch just has a controller-too-small problem, which makes it uncomfortable to hold and use. that might make it seem like the switch has a console-too-big problem, but that's not the case. it's a controller-too-small problem.

>a 5'6" man and his 5'4 wife have a hard time with a console made for Chads

Attached: 1644119104229.png (480x479, 186.31K)

there's a photo of them comparing hand size and she clearly has a few millimeters over him.

>being a handlet

Have you tried not being a tiny hand limp wristed faggot?

lmao what a nitpicking asshole

No it doesn’t you fuckin snoy rat

That thing on the bottom looks like a literal fisher price tablet.

How would a man even masturbate with hands so tiny that they couldn't handle a deck?

i kekd when they held their hands together
how do manlets cope with this kind of shit. i mean, he has the hand size of an asian woman.

handlet here, very aggressively

Steam neckbeards don't even think about it use it as handled. They going to use it on the couch with a plug-in charger.
Next few months videos about how they are installing\ plug in some geek shit will be overflowing

Attached: 1596692651646.jpg (250x203, 6.28K)

My hands completely cramp up within an hour using the joycons

Bing bang ching chong

It feels that way because the design is retarded and the joysticks feel flimsy after a year or two of portable use.

Steam looks solid. You ain’t supposed to play with them in public either way, always remember Quentin teachings.