What games do you play after you've completely given up on life?

Attached: uvvn60wh59c41.jpg (480x480, 18.37K)

I launch Sonic 3 & Knuckles and SA1 with mods for the trillonth time. Been playing them for the last couple decades with breaks.
Also, I immerse myself in a bunch of weird obscure content, such as obscure quality ROM hack collections, fan games, and weird freeware games and walking sims.

>Now is as far from 2011 as 2011 is from 200

Attached: pepe tank.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

none

VS because bingbingbingbingbingbing

DotA since every game fires me up mentally and because it has an elo system, it gives me that tiny sliver of hope that at least if I get good at it, I'll be able to become pro or at least a full time streamer.

russian roulette

Futanari something gayballs depression sequence 5x kill whitey 9 the revengeance

elden kino soon

Attached: 1634915038827.png (1200x675, 1.09M)

A Strand-type game, if you catch my drift.

league of legends

i delayed my suicide for elden ring. better be worth it.

Honestly the only thing that gives me happiness these days are the narratives in my head and my vivid dreams. Last night my dream was about a massive abandoned that was grossly rundown apartment complex that was about to be demolished. But there was a 12 year old girl living in the building, scavenging food from rooms and managing to squeeze through spiderweb filled architectonic mistakes to get to other parts of the building. It was a nasty and poorly built building with litter, rubble and broken glass everywhere, stair wells that led to walls—the exterior was completely covered in scaffolding. The little girl water plants on the roof and collected stuffed animals and treated them like they were her family. The was a massive crowd their to watch the building be demolished with explosives and someone saw her and two police officers had to coax her out of the building otherwise she'd be caught in the demolition—when she realised they were planning on taking her away they had to physically hold because she tried to run back into the building. It was a pretty sad dream since i remember the police officers realising that a little girl had been living in there alone for years in a middle of a busy city and she cried when the building went down

Attached: 67272772_2344548745656379_2942135551869706481_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169.12K)

You're gonna be dead anyways so you won't live to feel the regret.

Drakengard, it is the only game that keeps me sane.

Honestly, ER is the only thing i can look for. I've been feeling for the last months like my time is nearing to an end.

WoW

missed a zero there, dummy

this or civ 3

Attached: pathologic2.jpg (299x168, 8.12K)

I wish I was a part of a community. I need help, lads. I want support. I want a purpose. I want to help and uplift people I care about. Why can't video games be real. No one wants me around irl. It's over.

Forza 5. Driving a car ill never be able to afford.

>I wish I was a part of a community
What are you saying user, we're all Any Forumsros together

Attached: 1642514094453.png (720x680, 338K)

Disco Elysium momentarily got my shit together even if I butchered the follow-through, but it's not for everyone.
I'd still say it's best played when you feel fucking awful, regardless

Attached: v - video games.png (728x725, 834.32K)

Byarrlya, yargachin..

delay again because elden ring 2

I emulate old shit. Im creating a bubble around myself and inside of it its still the 90s and i still have hope for the life in front of me.

Death Stranding because you have nothing better to do and you aren't alone but you also can't let down the other people

Attached: BDB6199B-3404-43D1-A3CB-8F16A54A0C1C.jpg (2711x4640, 911.92K)