Very true

Very true

Attached: FLFJUhGUUAE_-Vc.jpg (1306x1080, 176.45K)

These flip flopping retards are the worst.

literally nobody cared about some soituber except for a few screeching zoomers

On the other hand, Nintendo wouldn't give a shit if people stopped making videos about the Direct, and these people have fans that don't care.

This. Cue the montage of everyone who tweeted about Savesmash who forgot about it after a month

Can't wait for based diaperfag to snark at everything and laugh at the anime

Attached: hqdefault(1).jpg (480x360, 27.27K)

Nintendo has weird fans. Like that Arlo puppet weirdo who considers himself one of their biggest supporters yet holds a deep grudge for their handling of Paper Mario.

I find it ironic that most of the games tendo has put out on the baseditch have been some of their best console titles I've played since the 64. That fag is missing out since all he wants is wii casual trash.

maybe HugS was right

Pretty much every Nintendo fan holds a deep grudge against Tanabe since the first 3 Paper Mario games were good but everything since has been a general shitshow.

What did he say?

>Pretty much every Nintendo fan
Unless you're making a distinction for every sycofant born after the millennium, TOK was sadly one of the best selling PM games.

Attached: 1616467153024.jpg (1450x829, 159.67K)

obligatory.

Attached: 1623777552806.webm (1024x720, 1.37M)

TOK was the only one out of the new games to actually be as good as the og 2 though.

Nope.

why don't you like it user?

I love nintendo and defend all their actions.

were they posting videos that were taken down on purpose, or did they get taken down after they posted them?

something along the lines of not crossing the picket fence and stop buying nintendo stuff

It's so weird that people think it's okay for that hue hue to make money off of Nintendo's music. I'm not saying don't download nintendo songs and listen to them but why do they get butthurt over this one youtube spic getting copyright striked over and over in particular

considering that most of those comments are not even sarcastic, i'd say the latter.

A gambit of reasons.

It's sad that a game all about craft materials isn't actually that creative.

Was he monetized?

Attached: 1614820207436.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Combat returned to being turn based but was still extremely simplistic compared to 64/TTYD. Every single trash mob could be killed in 1 turn, and bosses relied too much on the ring gimmick to make the turn based combat matter.
Also, characters and environments felt bland and similar to Color Splash, while the main plot was barebones and extremely predictable.