Starfield will be Bethesda biggest game

Starfield will be played by 30 million players and sell Atleast 10 million xboxes

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-152241_Twitter.jpg (719x1030, 296.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/bethesda-games-best-selling-ranked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not a single gameplay trailer less than one year to release
Cyberpunk shazasaster incoming.
>inb4 "s-snoy"
You literally no nothing about the game besides "there are factions and you explore space n shiet..."

obviously it will be the biggest because the industry and consoomer base is proportionately larger

OK, snoy.

also there will be a fish planet where you can eat fish and take drugs or something

Cool. Probably not going to play it though.
Not really interested.

um. ps was their biggesr fanbase sweaty.
i'ts not going to sell at all.

literally DOA

>sell
LOL gamepass says otherwise
fuck dude, I CAN'T WAAAAAIT to see this thing fall apart, we and the industry will finally see how much gamepass is a fucking cancer.

Will one of their games finally not look like a clunky mess to play? Never touched any of the junk piles people praise them for so far.

Cyberpunk was hyping up talking about Thier game nonstop, but Bethesda have been fully quite an lead by Todd Howard.

if they can make money out of Star Citizen, Cyberpunk, and Fallout 76, they can make money out of anything.
Gamepass isn't going anywhere.

Bethesda will show it when it's ready. You compare it to Cyberpunk but that game showed stuff off years before release and cut those same features.

>anything by bethesda post oblivion
Started another morrowind playthrough last week. Its just such a fucking travesty. No throwing weapons, no levitation, cut feature after cut feature after cut feature. And it only gets worse after oblivion. You physically would need to force me at gun point to play another bethesda game.

Fallout 4 was the best kind of reveal.
>Show gameplay reveal
>Game comes out 5 months later

you mean played by 5 pirate faggots and 1 xbot right?

bethesda was always a playstation proper they will fucking regret it hard.

i bet phil will be begging soon enough.

this. Bugthesda's track record has been absolutely terrible since Oblivion. Even if it sells like Skyrim, it will probably be just as shit of a game.

Bethesda games except Fallout 4 barely ran on PlayStation try playing any PS3 game they released

Xbox selling anything
Sure user

I don't see anything about it (hype, development drive, marketing, mass appeal) that would make it bigger than Skyrim.

>when its ready
Lmfao its less than a year from release you idiot. Enjoy your 2023 delay.
Fallout 4 is completely forgotten.

>bethesda/xbox thread
>physically cannot stay on topic and MUST discuss play station
This board is 90% pajeet viral

>30 million players
Sure
>10 million xboxes
No.

So they're going to rerelease it every year for more than 12 years?

sure thing mate. whatever helps you sleep at night.

Blame XSpics for nonstop shitposting about Sony and their shitty tranny racing game, only for it to be forgotten a week later.

whatever Starfield turns out to be, i can guarantee you it'll be extremely linear shite

Attached: 1640657675236.png (828x814, 1.23M)

FO4 and Skyrim where revealed less than 6 months before their releases. Stop playing dumb, Bethesda has always marketed their games, dipshit.

>The snoy is new to how Bethesda marketing works

And both of those games are shit. The absolute cope.

>Fallout 4 is completely forgotten

Its on the top 50th most played games on Steam right now and we always get at least one thread every week about it on Any Forums.

did those game even sell at all? LOL cope

>Fallout 4 is completely forgotten.
15,000 people are playing it on steam right now.

I mean, the game is shit but don't be delusional.

>baby's first time seeing Bethesda game being released

Wrong. We get threads about 3 and New Vegas, games which are actually liked and remembered. Nobody likes 4 except poor brown people on Xbox.

>did those game even sell at all?

How can a board about games be THIS out of touch with games?

gamerant.com/bethesda-games-best-selling-ranked/

if you completely ignore the main story (and almost all quests really) and just treat it as a 'wandering the wasteland shooting up the place looter shooter' it can be decent. I had some fun with it that way but moved on quickly.

nobody except trannies care if a game gets threads on Any Forums, especially their favorite game like NV

this. I don't need 2 years to decide if I like the way some gameplay looks or not. And there wasn't some colossal snowball of hype that everyone killed themselves over.

>Bethesda

Attached: 1639892892925.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

Todd said the same thing about
..Fallout 4
... Fall out 3
... Skyrim
.. Morriarlaiwind

all were shit fests that took half a decade to fix with fan mods. All of Phil's division and Bill Gates money won't fix Bethasda's fundamental lack of work ethic. SON.