Valve has ruined the csgo voice command menu for the steamdeck

They unironically remade the entire voice chat system to support the fucking steam deck.

QRD

>Original csgo voice commands could be selected by bringing up the menu with z and pressing the number button that is assigned to voice command
>Steam deck update
>You now have to switch weapons to choose voice commands with the scroll wheel
>if you try and use a voice command while under attack or running with knife you will probably fucking die

Worst part is half of the agent skins no longer have working voice commands. Why the Fuck does valve think people are gonna play counter strike on the fucking steam deck with a controller

Attached: 83888-16070611224158-800.jpg (800x800, 89.38K)

I love how i can make a csgo thread on this board and it will get no replies but a fucking childrens game gets a thread and gets over 300 replies

Cry more faggot

csgo fucking sucks
esports bait games fucking suck
shooters without respawn suck even more
play quake

No one cares about eSports shit here.

come home to 1.6

CSGO is full of hackers and has forced 50/50 winrates due to centralized matchmaking.
Unless you are chilling on cs_surf servers then you are peak midwit playing in a midwit genre or are underage b&.

>not playing arms race

something about artifact blah blah blah

i play 1.6, cope GOtard.

Arms race was really fun in like 2014 before the balance got fucked because of Muh espowrts meta “NOOOO this gun can’t be good! If you have this many dollars this is the only option!! VALVE FIX IT NOW THE UMP45 KILLS ME WHEN I HAVE AK”

I stopped playing CSGO when I realized you can look threw smoke with bullet impact dust and Molotov's

Arms race has an average of 1.5 cheaters per match statistically.
And that’s going off numbers valve had internally researched before going Free-2-gay.

Who the fuck plays CSGO seriously and doesn't use mic (ingame or teamspeak)? I mean what the fuck, the only reason I have the commands on a bind is cause of the game director toggle in spectator mode.

There are far worse problems in CSGO, namely 64tick and the mass of fucking cheaters in the game despite VAC.

Reminder to boycott all Valve games, Steam, and any company that supports Valve.

Attached: garfifact.png (1080x745, 750.82K)

>Who the fuck plays CSGO seriously and doesn't use mic
If I play computer games with a headset I get roasted by my family for being a try hard faggot

I use the voice commands to accuratley ping my location on the map for teams

for example

>Voice command:Hold this position (A site)

Stop caring what they think?

They’ll tell girls when I bring them over :(

>not playing a better game

>I use the voice commands to accuratley ping my location on the map for teams
Are we talking competitive here? Because in competitive nobody rotates off his spot without telling the team (over mic) that the place is no longer guarded. Until then it's assumed that it is.

You don't have any girls to bring over.

>csgo is esports bait

kys

You can still use it, retard.

>shooters without respawn suck even more
kek git gud within one spawn

Go play magic or yugioh you perpetual super virgin

This board is infested with consololol kids and redditors, it's a complete joke.

Attached: half life dance.gif (349x367, 1.7M)

Attached: sneed.png (709x605, 12.31K)

yeah you can use it but it increases the chances of getting killed