Ever got emotional at the end of a game? Which game was it?

Ever got emotional at the end of a game? Which game was it?

Attached: 1644205770248.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEPTCQUEI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the girl who gave up her american citizenship to enter as china and then got last place?

Too many to list.
I'm a retard that cries to anything slightly emotional.

Attached: FCfq9gJXsAs45Uz.jpg (128x128, 4.39K)

ha

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: Miyeon3.jpg (1365x2048, 453.52K)

I'm gonna miss the Isle of Seiren, Castaway Village and the friends made along the way and the ones who couldn't go home bros...

Attached: Sahad family.jpg (1920x1080, 420.65K)

I do not look forward to chinklypics reaction webms being spammed by Any Forumsshits

QRD??

The way Chinamen have been dunking on her on social media has been fucking hilarious.
The shit they say is like the kind of shit you'd see people say here.

YWNBJ

She fell during a team event I think twice, moved China from 3rd to 5th place.
She was a california asian and she did it when she was 16, I think it was more the parents decision desu. But still, get fucked

She looks like she adopts white children and raises them

Attached: 1594241237881.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Chinamen are worst.

I'm an enormous sucker for "power of friendship" moments
I tear up at the ending of Okami everytime when they show the montage of everyone you helped in your journey giving you strength

Examples?

CHINKS BTFO

AMERICA ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE

She moved to China and renounced her citizenship while her parents stayed in California

She's korean.

I don't see it.

Attached: E1Q-gi8WQAIfMQR.jpg (1536x2048, 552.36K)

why are ameritards like this?

>I'm an enormous sucker for "power of friendship" moments

Infantile but based taste

Attached: Grashros1.jpg (1143x1618, 1.1M)

Are you guys unironically still following this sham of a sports event LULE

She was 15 when the decision finalized and 14 when discussions were taking place. The real prize was her dad, a high-tier AI/CS researcher and lecturer, who now works for Peking University. It's kinda fucked up how many Americans are jumping down her throat as if she had real any say in the matter.

I remember that part. The flute or whatever the instrument was got me really good there

Imagine being more upset that a figure skater ate ass than you are with your government committing genocide and protecting mass rapists.

Never buying the "Asians are smart" meme again. They have just as many tv-brains.

Attached: 1514072846228.jpg (458x598, 43.25K)

>woman is a born american but has a chinese background
>very good on the ice
>accepts CCP money and gives up her american citizenship to become a chinese citizen
>learns mandarin, gets a chinese name and moves to china
>olympics happen
>everything was for this moment
>she fucks up and falls
>chinese social media are calling her an amateur and a disgrace
>americans also laugh at her because she is a traitor

>She was a california asian and she did it when she was 16, I think it was more the parents decision desu
If that's the case it makes me feel bad for her

Attached: Grashros2.jpg (1143x1618, 1.32M)

>protecting mass rapists.
Huh?

no, you're thinking of the ski jumper who i think has won a medal and is now seen as a traitor by everyone outside china

love the lack of self awareness

Except that's false, unless you're talking about immediately following when the deal was finalized. Her dad works in Beijing now and has for years.

I had no idea olympics were happening

I would say shes more like us americans to be stupid enough to leave. If she was a true chink (genius) she would have stayed here mastered the art of ice skating and then dominate. Here she has all the food and water she wants but in chinkland what? Dog meat and irradiated water? No wonder why she sucks harder after moving

Why should anyone be upset at mudslimes being rounded up?

Halo 3

come on, cut the bugmen some slack.
they have state censorship and propaganda.
it's like fake news, but dialed up to 11

Well I mean, their social media interactions are all monitored. And dunking on this girl is kosher because she brought shame to glorious china. Might actually get some social credit points for it.

Probably not the same for shit-talking your government for internment camps and corruption.

The winter Olympics being set in China gives me Nazi Germany hosting the Olympics a few years before the war vibes.

She won gold and is making Americans seethe

It isn't. This is the winter ""Olympics""

double traitor tears

Attached: 00e931558d5318ab5c09e3474a7d2ec4cc78ca0c95d71d5b18fb6cc8f401d445.png (180x180, 71.54K)

You know I've come to a realization. Any Forumsirgins and people who stick to Any Forums are not bad. Do you want to know what the actual problem is? Obnoxious cross-boarders who want to turn Any Forums into their blog over any little thing. I just wanted to point this out.

is not bad.
(might as well include since you are the same shit)
you need to fuck off. You are by definition worse than by constantly doing this. Go home.

Attached: 1566526895864.jpg (852x581, 177.36K)

When I cried like a bitch at the end of Azumanga Daioh because Chiyo was crying a river and Osaka started crying too knew it was over to me.
I cry errytiem

Attached: feel deeply.png (179x402, 48.01K)

>le ebil nahtzees
You are brainwashed by Jews

I can smell the polyethylene.

god i hate chinks

Attached: 1644354135261.jpg (1140x641, 114.88K)

Based. Who would want to be an american LMAO

Dystopian games?

Attached: be09a5395f301346da1d0b9c0213dbbd.jpg (1280x720, 147.87K)

>Americans think she's a traitor
>Chinese think she's a disgrace
It's a fucking shame

>I had no idea olympics were happening
i loathe politics on 4ch but can you imagine if Trump was president

this

neir automata

China has disgraced the Olympics, a 3000 year old event.

How can they do this?

I never said they were evil user?

No one, that's what people are finding out right now
Turns out being a glorified shopping mall that hands out citizenship to anyone who walks in doesn't instill much pride or loyalty in people

Can't spell the dude's name, but the company is called ccvip. It teaches locals English.
Basically this major ceo has been raping female employees for the last few years and has disappeared a few of them. His sentence was a whopping 4 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEPTCQUEI0
They literally number over a billion. They feel braver talking about this chick than they do that fat fuck pooh bear pedophile.

Any Forumsbrain out in full force

>

Attached: mucho-texto.jpg (1280x720, 94.51K)

its like they did this on purpose to intimidate international competitors. they would be on edge the whole time worried they would end up in a liveleak video but the chinx would be fine, they are used to it

Nintendo DNA thread?

Attached: 1610783905522.jpg (594x1260, 152.49K)

>shame your home country by becoming a traitor and switching to the main rival
>shame your new country by delivering an amateur level performance on global stage

She is going to end up in the gulags. What a shame. This is pretty much a death sentence and she knew that.

So what happens to her after this? Do they tank her social credit score or just straight up kill her family?

>His sentence was a whopping 4 years.
Oh, so he was sentenced.
What's the issue?

Man, you guys are really sensitive huh?

Name one (1) thing the Nazis did wrong
>inb4 lose
Yeah to a human wave and traitor Jew scientists

They know their country is a toilet.

Once there was a man with a puppy.
The puppy died.

Miyeon is the voice of K/DA Ahri, she is Any Forums.

Doesn't sound healthy.

Attached: 1639138469337.jpg (1080x1350, 175.27K)

Oh yeah her career's definitely ruined. I feel bad for her, literally was not her choice. Chinese are mad because they think she robbed Chen Hongyi, Americans are mad because they retardedly think she chased $$$ and actually had a say in the decision. In reality her alternative was probably something akin to quit skating and tell your parents to fuck off, which is simply not an option for a 15 y/o asian girl. That said, she probably should have learned the language better, at least that would have helped her in China.

The face loss to her and her family is worse than death in Chink culture

GOOD

That's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

>Yeah to a human wave
They were out maneuvered and destroyed. They're outnumbered that much until the very end.
>and traitor Jew scientists
who they wanted to kill you fucking idiot.

We're talking triple digits here, and a bunch of corpses that were never found.

The only reason he was sentenced at all was because the scale had gotten too large to cover up. There was another case where an actual member of the party raped and murdered a girl, everyone knew he fucking did it, and whenever the parents tried to get the cops to do anything about it, they were fired and threatened until they dropped the matter.

gooks can fuck off too

Trump lost.

Posting source from a propaganda channel. Sasuga amerika-kun

>We're talking triple digits here, and a bunch of corpses that were never found.
Got a source?
Sorry user, but as far as I'm concerned you Americans are on the same level as the Chinese when it comes to how brainwashed you are, for all I know you could be making literally all of this shit up.