Platinum wants to bring Scalebound back

ign.com/articles/scalebound-platinum-xbox-phil-spencer

>Speaking to IGN Japan, Platinum president Atsushi Inaba explained that Scalebound creator Hideki Kamiya, “has been talking about wanting to work on Scalebound again for a while.”
>Kamiya himself added: “I’d like to appeal to Phil Spencer directly! Let’s do it, Phil!”
>However, Inaba made clear that this isn't an idle wish, and they'd like to reopen talks with Microsoft about the idea:
“Often in an interview you might hear a developer politely saying, ‘Yes, if we had the opportunity we’d love to work on that again’, but we don’t mean it that way. Both Kamiya and I are serious – we really would love to work on Scalebound again. I’d like to discuss it with Microsoft properly.”

Thoughts Any Forums?

Attached: av-13111510892591.jpg (1280x720, 192.81K)

hopefully they change the protagonist to look like less of a faggot

Desperate.

platinum is a failing company, of course that hack is scrambling for whatever goodwill is left

Honestly the idea seemed cringe as fuck so I'm indifferent either way. When they finally showed gameplay with the pseudo RPG numbers spamming the screen too, I knew it'd be shit.

Also this

isn't this another one of his shitposts
he says shit like "let's make another viewtiful joe" a lot doesn't he

This.

Someone needs to compile a list of all the red flags with Platinum over the past decade.

They haven't announced anything relevant since like what... Astral Chain in 2019?

When will this money laundering company filled with hacks finally die?

Holy fucking shit yessss!!! This was one of my most anticipated games of all time and the cancellation hit me harder than any other game. Hope Phil works something out.

Sad to see this company in its current state today. They're like the Japanese Obsidian entertainment - good game directors there but bad management.

I just want to get the main character's music playlist. Both trailers had music that went into my music player.

Do they want to scam Phil again?

Seems they really want to get on Microsoft's good side which is funny considering they cancelled their only Xbone exclusive, made multiple Switch exclusives, didn't release Wonderful 101 on Xbox despite it releasing on every other platform, and are now making a PlayStation console exclusive.

the fool fell for it the first time so it might as well happen again.
xcucks likes getting cucked after all.

since metal gear rising

So they're whoring themselves to Microsoft now?

Yeah I'm sure Microsoft is eager to work with Platinum on Scalebound again after the last time when Platinum basically stole the Scalebound funding to make Nier

>kamiya literally bending the knee to microsoft
>after they fucked him
>not just turning around and making it a sony/nintendo/pc exclusive
is he cucked

>Platinum wants to bring [a guaranteed paycheck for a few years] back
Yeah I know

Microsoft owns the Scalebound IP. If anything, they should just hand it off to another studio as a "fuck you" to Platinum

This

This, he should be black.