What game has the worst ending?

What game has the worst ending?

Attached: 1637886583401.jpg (2000x997, 284.36K)

Mass Effect 3

Attached: marauder_shields_by_annihilator79-d4vsnld.jpg (600x750, 76.34K)

Zero time dilemma

Define worst

Unticlimatic and/or unsatisfying

Samurai Legend Musashi is pretty terrible. Has a harem of 5 waifus on his dick and No Way Fags out of there faster than Marche from Ivalice.
I guess FFTA could be worse.

halo 2

Pretty much this. I've softened to it over the years, but it's still extremely lacklustre and doesn't have much of a pay-off.

New vegas arguably, deus ex human revolution, fallout 3 without broken steel, danganronpa v3, republic commando

Who thought that fucking shot would be good? Is that frame even adapted from the anime or is that just the netflix version to be oh so wacky and crazy?

Game: ME3
Anime: Attack on Titan
TV: Game of Thrones

Attached: 6104A7E2-027D-48AC-AA67-611072378B03.jpg (1024x878, 164.11K)

>SPIKE SPIEGEL!
Like something out of a fever dream

Attached: 1635894846677.png (1015x834, 640.79K)

>The trailer shows her nip for couple frames

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

I kind of see what they were going for. The angled shot and loud/bright colors are supposed to juxtapose Spike in the throes of a hangover. Its like when you have a younger sibling or child that insists on watching Nick Jr or Teen Titans Go at full volume at 5 am when youre going on 2 hours of sleep before a 50 hour work week.
The problem is that Ed is supposed to be likeable and actually make the show less gloomy

Cloudbuilt

Cowboy Bebop is not gloomy, at all.

>Anime: Attack on Titan
Rebuild of Evangelion exist. So you are wrong.

How the anime introduces Ed -
>Let me take complete control of your ship and blackmail you into helping me.
How the tv show introduces Ed-
>Annoying screaming child

Shit leans on source material too much while simultaneously shitting all over it.

Cyberpunk, all endings apart from suicide felt like a cliffhanger from some shitty tv show.

Thanks for the serious answer.

nah.jpg

Its Noir. Noir is gloomy. The setting looks bright and colorful but the plot is not.

The Johnny ending was kino tho

Rebuild of Eva is just whatever, the ending is fine and Rebuild was never much good compared the originals. AoT was, for a moment, one of the best manga in the industry setup for one of the most amazing climatic acts in the entire industry.

Then it shat the bed month after month before finishing with an ending that wasn’t just a let down but actually destroyed most of the good parts that came before.

>Anime: Attack on Titan
Anime-onlys are going to be more satisfied with it than the manga readers because for all its faults, much of the SnK ending hate is because of speedreading. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

The plot is barely somber at all. The music, the characters and the world itself are all upbeat or portrayed positively.

There’s serious moments and there’s pathos, but it’s absolutely not gloomy. Hell, I’d say (overall) it’s not even Noir, even if it’s got bits are. You’ve got an entire episode about a monster locked in a fridge, or where the cast all wind up high on mushrooms, etc etc

imagine having the IQ of a rotting shellfish

> SnK ending hate is because of speedreading
The only reason anyone could possibly like the SnK ending is because “Muh ship got together! So cute!!!” everything else is indefensible.

v3's ending was definitely not anticlimatic
Unsatisfying i'll agree though

>v3
please don't mention v3

Attached: 1643158589614.png (680x680, 171.26K)

More importantly, Evangelion got a proper ending with EoE so you can treat the Rebuilds as a sort of a big budget OVA.
Rebuild is nonsensical shit, but I can't get angry at it because I got a satisfying ending already. I enjoy the scenes that look pretty and ignore the rest.