Minish Cap Switch Remake

Please god

Attached: legend-of-zelda-minish-cap-links-awakening-splitscreen.jpg (1800x900, 290.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnfO7X-rGQo?list=PLclj7cdNufoy8WjDW2tyYJf1XrmqZtZQH&t=454
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not just ask for a new Capcom collab? They make good zeldies

But it's shit. Literally a 2D version of Skyward Sword (not surprising it has the same director). You can't walk five seconds without a puzzle blocking your way, and often times it's not even a good one but a time-wasting one with bad polishing.

Attached: huhzj.jpg (554x672, 63.25K)

They would do Oracles or port ALBW first

Alright fine maybe ALBW, Oracle or even wind waker on switch are better options but still

I'd kill for Oracles remake, even in the ugly LASwitch style. The question is would Nintendo be hyper-jews and sell them as two separate games for 60 bucks a pop (the answer is yes)

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me buy Wind Waker a third time!!

Attached: 1635307169256.jpg (600x444, 24.44K)

youtu.be/pnfO7X-rGQo?list=PLclj7cdNufoy8WjDW2tyYJf1XrmqZtZQH&t=454
LA has a lot of issues like that as well. ALTTP is the only good 2D Zelda.

Would it even make sense to bring Toon Link back and not have WW available?

Ain't it weird that Nintendo let an indie dev borrow the IP?
I wonder if they'll collaborate again

>i-is that a puzzle in my zelda game? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSANE

>Literally a 2D version of Skyward Sword
it's true. minish elder has the same hat as impah, similar music, items (the vaccuum thing, the claws to dig with, the cape, etc.) same puzzle focus.

Because the team at Capcom who worked on the Zelda games became Grezzo.

Yeah glad that faggot Fujibayashi finally got a roasting from Nintendo and fucked off with his puzzles in BotW besides optional shrines

Why? MC looks great on GBA, and I never had any issues with the mechanics. LA only had two buttons for item mapping, since it's a GB game, which made playing it kind of annoying when you had to juggle like 14 items

MC doesn't need a remake

Attached: 1639975725671.jpg (720x638, 49.2K)

The more I think about this the more I'd be satisfied with a simple port, but Nintendo will still charge 60

Just remake the Oracles games, they're far superior to Minish Cap.

How about you just make a new game and put Minish Cap alongside GBA games on NSO?

Fujibayashi works at Nintendo now. For what purpose?

They're not going to remake fucking Minish Cap.

Attached: A1BfHKz06DL.jpg (1933x2560, 1.33M)

I've always said SS is just a 3D take on Minish Cap and Oracles.

They should remake games that actually need it

Attached: HourglassFinalBox.jpg (1539x1380, 536.14K)

Only if it's not in the Toon style. Fucking please.

Fujibayashi directed Oracles and BotW too, retard.

I think a lot would be lost in translation without the two screens - BUT I think traditional controls would make a lot of people more open minded about the DS Zeldas.

>want a combined third new version with new dungeons
>know they would just port the 2 games separately and call it a day
Fuck everything.

i dont think there's any saving Spirit Tracks, the duets and railways littered with instakill bomb trains tank the whole thing

But Spirit Tracks is better than Phantom Hourglass.

The romhacks to make it play with traditional controls are just fine.

What is your point, retard? No one says he can only make one game, but he certainly had a preference before Nintendo told him to unfuck his shit and make an open world game

Those exist?

I disagree. Movement around the overworld is so much nicer in PH, and I'd argue that the temple of the ocean king is better than the tower of spirits, if only for the fact that you dont have to keep drawing paths for zelda to walk on. It even has a touch of nonlinearity to it in the second half.
Don't get me wrong, PH isn't a great game but compared to ST, it's far more playable in my opinion.

I would love a cel shaded version of the LA remake art style

I've finished both of them and I remember almost nothing from spirit tracks
they were both not worth playing though