Why are the devs of pic related so incompetent...

Why are the devs of pic related so incompetent? Two decades they have had to develop this emulator and yet it still functions like it was in alpha.

Attached: 1629707775678.png (500x323, 44.2K)

Works on my machine

there's unironically nothing stopping you from learning to code and contributing

>one reply in and a shill is already trying to derail my thread with a shit meme
kill yourself

Attached: 1631544002067.jpg (500x279, 22.91K)

Runs like shit while dolphin runs perfectly
Gamecube has better graphics than ps2
Shitty developers

The recent vulkan update is pretty damn good.

reminds me of some shitty game that had data leaks and the entire community of the game would complain endlessly about how playing for more then 30 mins at a time would reduce the fps by like 50, and there would always be these cock sucker dev defence force that would always spam shit like "works on my pc" or "get a better pc" and the devs would listen to those faggots alone. in the end the playerbase left due to the framerate issues and to this day the devs are still convincing themselves that the game is fine and there are no issues

I told the developers about the input lag. And they just told me to quit whining and go fuck myself.

Isn't there an Android emulator that runs better?

>Emulator dev spends 6 Billion on marketing
Tell me something, is the dev in the room with you right now?

PCSX2 never tells you about anything.

Attached: file.png (489x115, 4.12K)

Why would bother working harder on it? Answer me that

>implying that there aren't shills out there that do it for free
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Attached: 1623878561801.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

fpbp

>implying there are

Attached: 3B9989E0-378E-4695-B399-9F7129E0C591.jpg (640x473, 63.36K)

Wasn't the PS2 a more complex system to emulate in part because if had a huge amount of frame buffer bandwidth which effectively allowed it to do numerous visual effects for free in the frame buffer while later systems would usually do these using shaders on the GPU?

it literally just doesn't follow any IEEE standards or even any sensible design decisions
developers struggled with the damn thing, but when they mastered it, you get shit like Shadow of the Colossus

>still functions like it was in alpha
I tried playing FFX last December, it's fine using 1.6.0 and I remember playing FFX on a 1.5.0 way back then and it was fine too. What's wrong with yours??

It works fine for a supermajority of games right out of the box. Maybe minor graphical or audio related fuckups, most of which are fixed by going into software mode, or spending 30 seconds adjusting settings.

The original dev team quit a decade ago and handed over the keys. It took another couple years for that team to admit they didn't know what they were doing and open up source and take contributions. Progression has been speedy and consistent since 2016. Literally progress every day.

With stenzek on the helm, pcsx2 will be on the golden age soon.

You make this smear thread every day. You deserve it.