I can't play any video game with realistic spiders in it...

I can't play any video game with realistic spiders in it. Couldn't make it more than 20 minutes into Skyrim before having to shut off the game. Is there any way to cure this or am I fucked for the rest of my life?

Attached: Poisoned_Spider.jpg (1000x563, 252.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26468/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

exposure therapy

There's no way I'm ever purposely going to subject myself to being around spiders. I would unironically rather be anally raped than do that.

start with cartoony spiders and work your way up, worked for me

Go back NOW

It's not even how they look as much as it is how they move. The spiders in Hollow Knight that crawl in the shadows in front of you really freaked me out too because of how much they look like a real spider crawling somewhere in your peripheral vision.

Try Bloodborne bro, no spiders there

I haven't played Bloodborne but somehow the spiders in DS2 don't bother me at all. Maybe it's because they don't really move realistically.

you dont have a choice. there are 100s of spiders in your house at this very moment and they crawl on you when you sleep

I live in an apartment in a dense suburban area and I see maybe 1 or 2 small spiders a year. My fear of spiders is actually the main thing keeping me from moving to a house in a more rural area.

Yeah I get that, I'm like that too. The "cartoony spider" that I used was a glider in Fortnite and dropping down it moves like a spider and freaked me out at first, but my brain just registered that I can't be scared playing fucking Fortnite and just cured my arachnophobia. Fuck them in real life still though but all video game spiders don't effect me

Get anally raped by a spider than. Well, maybe you already have, who knows

I hate spiders so much it's unreal. After waking up today I found one near my bed, after freezing for almost a minute I fearfully and hatefully killed it. They can never be trusted under any circumstances

Attached: only a dead spider is a good spider.png (540x249, 74.4K)

Ok enough of this gay shit. Show me your best Skyrim coom screenshots. Bonus point if you provide the character mod

Attached: 1643915834812.jpg (2520x4200, 3.2M)

Stop being a fucking pussy, spiders are great, they might look a bit scary but at the end of the day we aren't that bad.

>we

Attached: hold it nigga.jpg (1920x1080, 183.3K)

Send address

I don't care about real spiders but giant ones in VR are creepy

1. Get therapy.
2. There are game mods that replace spiders with other creatures; I know for a fact there's one for Skyrim that replaces the spiders with bears and the like.

there's a mod that changes all spiders and chaurus in Skyrim into bears or some shit

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26468/

so you should be fine with this mod unless you are also afraid of bears

low test moment. Use a mod that remove the spiders you women

Attached: cc4.jpg (680x649, 83.68K)

That just seems breaks immersion. Why not replace them with something like ants or cockroaches to at least keep the general idea the same?