Why won't Any Forums just admit that they're good games?

Why won't Any Forums just admit that they're good games?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171.91K)

because old good new bad

2016 was alright
eternal feels like it was fan fiction written by someone spends thousands on capeshit

don't give any thought to the pitiful story, just enjoy the gameplay

I watched a let’s play on YouTube and it looks and plays like shit..

They're good, but doom eternal is so good that it renders 2016 absolutely obsolete. Why play 2016 when eternal is better in every way? 2016 isn't bad, it was great when it came out. But now, it's almost unplayable. Its slow, ai is too forgiving, easy to abuse with remote detonation, its just too damn easy.

it's already old games so those good now

no

Eternal is still a bad game. Feels like the autistic spaz little brother of 2016.

You are implying Any Forums are games to begin with, which I didn't know. Please tell me more

Movement is unsatisfying and too many forced cutscenes.

2016 was alright but needed some improvement. That improvement came in Eternal. Does it fit to the strafe & shoot, target priority playstyle of the classic games? No, but neither did 3 and all I've heard about that game from you faggots is praise. It's a new style of play that has it's own level of skill progression, and I find Eternal to be just as enjoyable on replays as the classics. My main nitpick is so many 1-ups being everywhere, I ignore them but I wish iD had committed to keeping the difficulty high and not catered to retarded normalfags.

2016 was great and all they had to do was make some balance changes, but instead they fucked everything up. And the game is cringe.

>game becomes too popular even deservingly so
>Any Forums hates it anyways

under the mayo is a fucking pedophile

Doom eternal has good design in it's combat but it's not fucking fun to play

I will not "admit" they are good game
I know they are good games

Eternal filters scrubs. Simple as

/thread

Fuck Any Forums, I found them great

Every mainline Doom is good to different degrees.

>blocks your path

Attached: image_2022-02-08_140230.png (1190x703, 521.04K)

They want a power fantasy, so the infinite ammo cheat is there for all the 2016 shitters

>le worst entry in the series is actually the best

I might be a scrub but I frankly don't give a shit. Game is tedious as fuck.

2016 was okay, Eternal was ass, they both are lesser DOOM games compared to 1-64.

Because they're not
Halo 5 with its waves of enemies is closer to a retro shooter like Doom 2 than nu-Doom is

>Eternal fixed every gameplay issue of the original
>but also turned the surprisingly decent story into comic book sludge
a real shame

Because Doom 2016 is a flawed but still fun return of classic FPS, while Doom Eternal is a gay retard game where you have to constantly switch weapons to do damage. Just let me blast at people with the weapon I want instead of neutering every playstyle except the one you force on us.