You like edgy, like a kid likes Shadow and Majin Vegeta

MM being the darkest Zelda is a Reddit misconception, OoT is the "darkest".

>Raccoon City Hyrule
>a number of characters dying without any wackiness, like the back-alley guard, the Deku Tree, all the market citizens being gone in the future or the craftman's son becoming a Stalfos after living a life of misery
>original version has actual blood
>a lot of ethnoreligious symbolism
>a more realistic medieval story
>the pre-rendered backgrounds and subdued or no music in selected places to create a unique atmosphere
>unnerving enemies like Dead Hand or the Moblins
>torture chambers and devices with blood and mortal remains
>a lot of lore
>characters like the Gerudo have actual character development instead of being Sunday-morning cartoon villains
>an organic world instead of having element x in the north and element y in the south รก la Super Mario
>complex temples with often disturbing music and atmosphere (especially the original fire temple music)

Most of all, however; that teeter-totter of cheerful moments and eery moments, which additionally contrasts and amplifies said eeriness, like running into your first zombie as a kid just after exploring a comfy Kakariko or the dichotomy between the past and future Hyrule Market.

MM is edgy and wacky, not "dark" or mature. That's a difference. It has Zora playing electric guitars and zombies asking you what H2O could be.

You don't like "dark", you like edgy, like a kid likes Shadow and Majin Vegeta.

Attached: Back_Alley.png (1278x959, 169.27K)

>majoras mask isnt dark

Attached: dekuson_002.jpg (1906x1374, 519.28K)

reddit

>she didn't get enough attention in the other thread so she needs to re-post her pasta again
regardless of which game you consider darker, it should be understood that the N64 Zeldas are the only good 3D games

Attached: this is a girl.png (438x700, 214.69K)

One of several comical attempts at replicating the carpenter son's arc.

Whole heartedly agree. As a kid, Oot always freaked me out way more than MM. It didnt help that the redead get reduced goofy dancing retards

this only elicit a yawn from us oot chads...

you'll understand when you're older

I'm pushing 40, how much older do I have to get to appreciate zombies dancing Tchaikovsky?

Attached: sad_MM_cremia.jpg (900x1166, 243.51K)

mentally, I mean

Attached: mummy.jpg (600x600, 81.59K)

Yeah, mental maturity is mostly bound to age. Can't you just accept that you are a retard who likes shit? Because you obviously are.

So are we afraid of mummified plushies now? That's just the love for detail you can expect when a game rehashes 99% of assets from the previous game.

>I'm pushing 40

Attached: stewtecks.png (343x283, 155.12K)

>One of several comical attempts at replicating the carpenter son's arc.
>everyone in the lost woods becomes a stalfos
>this line doesn't exist in the original japanese
>stalfos never appear in any iteration of the lost woods
>this lead to the worst theory in human history
>nintendo makes it canon
nintendo doesn't listen to a fucking word anyone says, but they go and add that completely retard lore-destroying meme in there.

Yep.

mostly, yes

>>this line doesn't exist in the original japanese
first I've heard of this, what does she say instead?
>>this lead to the worst theory in human history
>>nintendo makes it canon
Hero's Shade isn't a Stalfos, just a spirit

This is a bad thread but I just wanna say I really like OOT
Never could get into MM though.

>Zelda is DAAAAAARK! Yes I have to validate my love for this media which is obliviously targeted towards children of the era it came out in because I don't want to come across as a total man-child!!!
Something being """"Dark"""" does not equal well written or good you absolute tool, when will people learn this?

Attached: icon-van.jpg (600x600, 37.42K)

Faggot.

You are the faggot, OP

This is completely true, but Zelda does have frequent dark things in it and they often do enhance the atmosphere/story.

I think you are a faggot and OP is based.

>t. OP

>>Zelda is DAAAAAARK! Yes I have to validate my love for this media which is obliviously targeted towards children of the era it came out in because I don't want to come across as a total man-child!!!
No one said that
>Something being """"Dark"""" does not equal well written or good you absolute tool, when will people learn this?
No one contested that

Always sad when snowflakes are so obsessed with being contrarian they have to make up riduclous positions