Smash killer bros

Smash killer bros...

Attached: FC9E9E31-CA77-4A88-8C67-E2D6B84F611B.jpg (750x278, 56.19K)

Vendetta! Vendetta! Vendetta!

Attached: Vendetta .png (500x500, 277.64K)

when was the last time you saw a smash thread?

when was the last time you saw a nick all star brawl thread
your literally in one right now

nickchads can't stop winning

I see more nick brawl threads than smash ones at this point, even if they're just shitty oh nononono what happened threads.
Ultimate really was just a rosterfag circlejerk game

A fair amount of the cast movesets are unappealing imo. Off the top of my head, Aang, Korra, Danny, Zim, Leonardo, Oblina. I wish I could go in detail about it, but it’s going to be way too damn long and I’m lazy

I have a solution
It just needs some DLC

Attached: sketch1644343909218.png (1084x1084, 1.36M)

It's a fucking crime that jenny didnt make it in

Did people unironically expect this to be a smash killer? Wasn't it super obvious that it was just gonna be another PS all stars and that one cartoon network smash style game flop?

Rumor has it she's gonna be the first paid DLC character, or at least in the first round. She's the most requested character and the devs are pretty good about listening to fan feedback.

It's actually outsold every other non-Spongebob Nick game. So well that it got additional funding for polish and DLC. Expect a Battle for the Grid type situation.

outside of retarded hypefags, not really, most were expecting it to be a new smash-like game to have on the side along Ultimate and Melee, but a lot of smash-oriented tourneys dropped it after the smashcon tournament so it now lives by the community it forged.
It also sold very well, specially for the ridiculous price they werw asking.

DLC wont make the game fun to play

No, but crossplay, voice acting, and items will, and that's all coming.

All of the characters play exactly the same. Adding all of that wont suddenly make the characters feel unique. No one will have any fun with the game no matter what they add. They must completely rework each character and actually put effort into them

I played it again for the first time since they added all the DLC. I was surprised by how much fun this fat fuck was to use. I noticed they added and touched up a lot of visual effects too.

It really does seem like this game didn't get the time in the oven it needed, because it's honestly not bad.

Attached: 26426242211.png (244x202, 93.65K)

>smashies continuing to post daily threads saying how much they totally didn’t care about nick smash
lol this is mental illness

Funny how they tried to prop it up with Garfield, but it proved to be about as effective as a single dry fart against crashing waves.

Attached: Dickelodeon_Garfield effect.jpg (784x426, 72.33K)

Garfield is fun as fuck, instantly became my main.

Attached: Garfielf_Memes_Compilation_0-38_screenshot.png (500x281, 160.28K)

Smash was dead at that point, there's no more DLC.
NASB will most likely have updates at least.
Zim best character! Zim best character! Zim best character!

Attached: walking.png (472x367, 187.88K)

>Mario, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Link, Yoshi, Charizard, Sonic, Mega Man

vs

>Spongebob
>Ninja Turtle thing
>20 other characters no-one has heard of
>No 1 Player content or soulful stuff like amazing soundtrack, trophies, voice acting etc.

Gee I wonder why it didn't kill Smash

whats that green haired bitch in the top left from? she looks familiar

>Casual fuck about game modes
>items and custom rulesets
>fuck ton of stages + stage builder
>Voice acting

vs.

>Meleefag pandering mode and nothing else

Tuesday X from The X's

>the 5 assholes that still plays the nick hame talk more about their game than smashfags

Attached: FAECDFED-F32F-4343-AA67-12EDA6FA4040.jpg (500x386, 56.94K)

i like danny even if his up b and neutral b aren’t canon related

>Smash killer bros
Rivals of aether