*mogs Blood Money out of existence*

>*mogs Blood Money out of existence*

Attached: EGS_HITMAN3_IOInteractiveAS_S1-2560x1440-fe613ea24891cacef30e846e30a00982.jpg (2560x1440, 778.2K)

Want to play but it crashes every 5 minutes. Shit game.

Works on my machine :D

just bought it yesterday for full price because somebody here told me not to. checkmate dipshit

I did the exact same brother. Enjoy

Attached: 1641846194755.png (500x520, 360.89K)

Its practically the same game as blood money. A lot easier though

see you in 5 years when the $200 you spent on 1+2+3 get stolen because IO takes down their servers

is there any stealth game with actual RNG implemented? usually stealth games just have one rigorously defined mission and most of the difficulty comes from ""realistic""(aka shoddily implemented and unfair)/realistic mechanics and the AI fucking you over.
and don't say payday 2, the diesel engine is absolute dogshit.

lay off the drugs

>stealth game with rng
Resident Evil HD has some pretty mean RNG on the zombie lunges. Gets a bit actiony in the second half though.

And?
Blood Money is the second worse of the series. It's shittier than Absolution.

In BM 'you get the disguise? you now invisible to X enemies'
Ony thing worse in the series is Hitman 1

>A lot easier though
Blood Money is the easiest game in the series bar none. It’s the only game in the series where you can get SA while being shot at.

Our only hope is a Microsoft buyout followed by integrating the servers in with office 365 where they will remain for all eternity.

>mogs
Is this suddenly the hip thing to say now?

spite purchase? Nice

Attached: larry_david_curb_your_enthusiasm.jpg (1400x1400, 207.12K)

RNG in stealth games is bound to be hated because it'll mostly just be a nuisance. RNG in shooters will make it more tactical but in stealth games it'll just make you randomly be caught, making you restart the level or load a saved game.
some spergs even got mad that there's a little RNG in the head movement of NPCs in Hitman

only if you’re a cocksucking homo

>Hitman Absolution is not the worst Hitman game
neck yourself

honestly, Hitman 3 with the maps from 1 and 2 is one of my absolute favorite games ever. the old Hitman games, even through my nostalgia vision are not even close

>suddenly
Newfags deserve the rope.

lurk moar faggot

>play HitmanTM for 30 hours
>play HitmanTM2 for 50 hours
>play Hitman 3 for 9 hours
What happened here? Where is the content?

Marrakesh sucks

>not being up to date with Any Forums's latest zoomer talk means you're a newfag

BM is the best Hitman. WoA sucks.