Any games where you get betrayed by your allies and can forgive them?

any games where you get betrayed by your allies and can forgive them?

Attached: unknown-3.png (961x1081, 952.31K)

You'll regret it if you do.

lemmings

If i was reddit, id fuck her then dump her.

She's not sorry for cheating. She's sorry for the guilt she feels. She wants to get taken back so she can keep cheating or be the one to end the relationship later.

>permavirgin
>will never have to experience the horrors of being cheated on

Attached: d68.png (500x333, 220.42K)

>just paste a wall of "sorry" in his whatsup and that will do it
Lmao. If he did - he is a fucking moron.

Attached: love from kazakhstan.jpg (750x366, 53.11K)

>fucking her after she betrayed you with another man
Enjoy your STD's, idiot. Not even going to mention your dignity.

And youll regret it if you dont.
Why cant men just ignore women completely.

She’s not sad she cheated. She’s sad she got caught

>women
>guilt
Delusion. She is sorry for getting caught. She is sorry she lost her comfortable host provider for a one night stand. She is sorry there is no one left to leech off.
This website feels like its filled with 12 y olds.

Attached: 1366789087701.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

oh my g*d janover..

Dragon’s Age: Origins has a scene that allows you to forgive Loghain and have him join your party. Alistair leaves if this happens.

Based кocим
Why do women think they can get away with consequences of their actions if they apologize?
Depends on betrayal reason. Petty reasons don't deserve forgiveness

i don't think this thread is video games Any Forumsros...

imagine being this much of an incel chud
imagine the smell

>girlfriend cheats on you
>instantly share it with reddit
I bet he is happy, those 20k updoots must feel better than any woman would

Can you not bring this reddit garbage here

You joke but the upboats legitimately probably gave him more joy than he got out of the relationship with a cheater

That you?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 58.26K)

>betrayal reason
This is when the betrayer guilt trips you.
>I sided with The Dark Lord because you didn't give me enough Hi Potions you inconsiderate monster

This.
She sorry, because shes looking at you like a pet hamster and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

If she does it once, she will do it again. Ditch her and let it be some other poor guys problem, and when shes 40, unmarried and childless, she will turn to hate you.

She killed all my friends, should I forgive her?

Attached: med_1595620960_image.jpg (640x360, 50.31K)

>he thinks it's real
First day on reddit? People torture animals and endanger their children for reddit upvotes, and you think this wall of text is real?

Attached: 1386243542503.gif (280x235, 1.23M)

reddit moment

Ok, guys, take a close look at this image.
She is halfasses.

Take note of the timestamp when the last post was made before she spammed 'sorry'
>2:07
take a look at the timestamp of the sorry spam
>2:07
you can't type this many sorrys in under one minute, the only way to get this done is by COPY PASTE

What does this mean?
Not only does she thing she would win him back by saying sorry, she also doesn't really care and simply copy paste the most easiest thing. Halfasses.

She doesn't really care about the relationship here, she never had a real relationship to begin with, otherwise it would be more worthy to her.
Why is it so worthless for her? Because she can get as much as the ocean can get sand.
She is a "117+boys fucked" grill, and she will either die alone overdrugged on a random party or getting fat with three negro kids while the husband is in jail.
She couldn't care less.

thos people she fucks don't care either or are virgines who need the shit for status quo. Society and it manufactured pop culture is what brought us this kind of behavior. People simply want to fuck wothless meat. They move on, maybe an aboriton and some negro timeline int he bronx. Thats it.
Enjoy bezo in space and keep crying about capitalism while living the communist dream the elite build for you.

I was thinking it's more like
>Betrayal because she was mind controlled
>Betrayal because she has a logic reason why your actions were trash
>Betrayal because she never was your ally
>Betrayal because else her little sister would be executed
And not
>Betrayal because she wanted one night stand without commitment

Or, like user said, it's fake.

>you can't type this many sorrys in under one minute, the only way to get this done is by COPY PASTE
you are underestimating smartphone addicted girls user but it is fake

>you can't type this many sorrys in under one minute, the only way to get this done is by COPY PASTE

web.whatsapp.com

reminds me of those indian animal "rescue" channels that pull millions of views

How far off are we from AI/vr waifus? I'm so lonely I can barely stand it but god I don't want to feel the pain of being betrayed again.