It’s not ok

It’s not ok

Attached: B1F7329C-DD29-47DF-A8FB-2F2DE85E1000.jpg (640x751, 122.43K)

I hate cinematic kills like the ones in nuDoom because they slow down the gameplay and you wee every variation the game has to offer within the first 30 minutes of playing it.

Glory kills need to calm down because they are the reason the NuDoom games suck. That and the fact they're much slower.

Shill your dumbass article somewhere else.

Glory kills are a shit mechanic anyway

I don't go to the theater to watch romantic comedies or teenage dramas, because understand that those movies have their own public.

Why is it that in gaming culture, people seem to be entitled to whine about things that aren't accommodated exactly to their tastes?

If you don't like it, go fuck yourselves somewhere else.

Holy shit kill yourselves ASAP

Gore fucking sucks and is cringy when overdone, only appeals to teenage edgelords. Mortal Kombat ruined a generation of game designers.

This. I'll give it a pass in NuDoom's for being novel, but nobody else should use this mechanic.

Demon hands wrote this article

Attached: 1500226072392.gif (381x512, 536.29K)

>article
>written like a queer reddit comment

We need less Violence and more Sex.
In short, we need less American culture.

Glory kills are literally the cinematic 'movie game' shit that Any Forums would shit on if it was in any other game

The takes are bad on purpose.

>need

Attached: 1586357273244.jpg (388x380, 21.51K)

>you wee every variation the game has to offer within the first 30 minutes of playing it
You should post your speedrun on the internet.

Political correctness needs to die. I do not care where it comes from, it needs to fuck off forever. Do not tell me how to engage with media. I, along with 99% of people, know how to engage with media in a healthy manner. Those that don't should be lined against the wall and shot. We should never cater to these people.

Don't ever justify censorship or political correctness, Any Forums. You are above that.

Attached: peepee2.jpg (780x438, 43K)

this. stop falling for clickbait headlines.

Pretty much. 1PBTID, OP is a worthless nag and a shill. Fuck OP.

Why would I care what any game 'journo' or 'internet personality' has to say about anything

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 15-43-25 Soaryn on Twitter.png (717x423, 50.36K)

the only person IRL I know who whines about censowship in games is a 30 year aspie who still lives in his moms basement. He tried to use me to date my sister (even though he barely knew me) and threw a tantrum when I told him no. So whenever I see anyone whine about censorship I imagine them to be a bit sub-human

Family friendly option would be kino in nuDoom. Do it like Serious Sam, where enemies bleed flowers and explode into candy cane and lollipops.

You probably raped your own sister

lol I remember when /vee/ was shitposting about glory kills being cinematic and slow, and then it turns out they were fast as fuck
Glad to see the underageb&s are digging out that bait again

>John Wick would spit his cornflakes out.
I fucking hate these numale journalist types that speak like old grandmas.

Attached: 1763.png (958x566, 454.14K)

user stop, it's quirky...

so now erotic AND violent content aren't ok? man fuck the west

This is not fucking "political correctness" it's one person's opinion you triggered little bitch

It's literally their opinion on how political correctness is a good thing you absolute failure of a human

It's the healthiest approach. Obscene content is pretty blatantly degenerate. I'm okay with censorship if it stops this spread of degeneracy