Why are games now so big?

Why are games now so big?

Attached: pizza baby.jpg (960x720, 111.23K)

brehs..

love me a pepperoni and jalapeno pizza... anyone tried the spicy lovers pizza from pizza hut? mmm... video games.

100GB of game is just TOO BIG

Attached: blonde big.jpg (505x858, 133.03K)

Attached: 9v0m7vnl1os51.png (634x582, 289.77K)

i just took a big pizza and i can't even finish it...

Attached: month death.jpg (480x360, 36.93K)

Gordon Ramsay is a talentless hack and I am tired of pretending he's not.

Attached: 10-of-the-worst-dishes-in-gordon-ramsays-kitchen-nightmares.jpg (1200x900, 70.74K)

It'ss not that big tbqh

he is just kinda dramatic

wtf I only see a big ass pizza I want to eat take ur meds

nah this pizza is gross

don't let the chicagoans see this post

i dont know why, but games now take 25 to 50 gbs. sometimes even 100gb.
for what? prettier graphics that will be outdated in 2 or 3 years?
miss me with that shit, nigga. give me a 1,2 or even 3gb game with average graphics, fun gameplay, good story and a lot of ng+ content. multiplayer that isnt full of garbage cosmetics and competitive bullshit is also nice

Cheesy

How does she get out?

She must eat ALL of the pizza.

two different things faggot

Attached: 18927349.jpg (1900x1425, 340.39K)

i'd devour that pizza in one sitting
american btw

Attached: image.png (575x620, 331.8K)

Fuck off with your silly string pie.

notice how chicago lasagna fans never post their own pictures, always stock images.

Nah I'm pep, peppers, onion anchovies olive kinda guy

>be american
>steal pizza from italy and make it your vice-national dish
>be from chicago
>so retarded you accidentally steal a quiche from france and call it pizza
anyway vidya butts

Attached: 1626931793604.png (995x703, 1M)

i dont see the problem, storage is so cheap it just does not fucking matter how big the size of a game actually is.

why the fuck is Sniper Elite 4 54gigs? is it uncompressed audio or what the fuck is going on?
Shadow of War too 100+ gigs, why the fuck dont they use a audio format with smaller file sizes?

Kneel.

Attached: 619283764.jpg (1154x1164, 169.06K)

>anchovies
based, thought it's a shame they have such a bad stigma with everyone as "ewww fish" when the saltiness really compliments a savory pizza

For you.

Tomatoes aren't even from Italy originally. That's a new world crop

so pathetic, man i hate americans. why the fuck do i speak their language anyway...

Pick three

Attached: 9ae212ddb6451af2ffa64fcd53e86520.jpg (1066x1625, 369.68K)

I heard this theory a while back that some aaa developers are aiming to make their games bigger to store as its less likely that you'll delete it because you know you'll have to redownload. Provably bullshit though

He plays a character retard.

>Shadow of War too 100+ gigs
what the actual fuck? No way I pirated all that

Chicago pizza is identical to Sicilian pizza.

Chicago
New York
Stromboli

I would like to see a breakdown of what actually takes up the most space in these games.

Chicago is the GOAT "eating out" pizza. NY is the GOAT "hanging out with friends" pizza.

I like this food analogy.
It's gigantic but filled to the brim with worthless carbs and barely any nutrients.
It's a modern open world video game.

Attached: girlamazedbypizza.jpg (800x600, 65.8K)

>cod is an arena shooter
>should be no more than 20-30 GB in size
>mw19 drops a massive 200 GB shit
at least vanguard stayed around 30

>what the actual fuck? No way I pirated all that
it is. its actually 125gig now with the improved textures
ironically a good scene group will put out a better and smaller file size since they often take out all the extra languages nobody fucking cares about, so its very possible the pirated version is much smaller

me too, there has the be some kinda fucking bloatspiracy here either due to lasyness, inpetitude or to sell bigger storage, lol

>go on Chicago Reddit
>comment "nice quiche" on every photo of their "pizza" I find
>endless streams of hatemail

Attached: 1437272345273.gif (310x233, 966.6K)

What is the difference between NY and Jumbo slice? Seems like the same thing. That said
>NY
>Calzone
>Detroit(or I guess Sicilian)

What does a Chicago deep dish pizza taste like? I imagine it like spaghetti except the balance is way off and it's pizza bread instead of pasta.

Go back faggot

same

>no one will ever look at you like this

my ma used to love anchovies on pizza so i had a lot of chances to try it, it's fucking disgusting imo. but to each their own. worst part is you can't even take them off, really. pizza is damned to taste like anchovy.

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 7.89K)

Attached: 1270329880831.jpg (457x386, 29.03K)

During the last generation, they figured out that they can increase player retention by making their games so large that they take up a significant amount of storage on home consoles.
If people can't have more than 2 or 3 games installed at the same time, it indirectly incentivizes them to keep playing your game.

Man I could go for a greasy Pizza with lots of cheese right now...

That girl in the photo is really cute

Just order yourself some. You can have them shipped to you by Lou Malnati's

While it is very saucy, it is almost sickeningly cheesy. Like, I have been known to eat blocks of Parm like I'm eating bread, and that isn't even nearly as cheesy as deep dish.

Chicago deep dish chads love deep dish but they also enjoy New York and many other styles. Why do non Chicago chads chimp out and vehemently attack deep dish like it’s inedible? Very childish.

20 languages of voice acting, 1 hour of video and 0 compression

French Bread, Stromboli, New York Slice.

Attached: 1571200562575.png (511x813, 478.69K)

Sounds amazing, gotta love cheeses.