Now that the servers have been hacked and put offline...

Now that the servers have been hacked and put offline, why should I purchase elden ring instead of pirating and playing solo?

Attached: 1642702238605.jpg (945x526, 453.72K)

THEYRE WORKING ON IT

Attached: 64634734567457.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

do whatever it's not like your money is landing on my pocket so fuck it

you don't own a next gen console?

it's on old gen retard

Well sure but who wants to play Dark Souls at 30fps lmao

No he means the xbone amd ps4 gen
Which where at 60 fps for the most part not sure about ds3 tho

qrd?

>playing online pvp
Lol fag. Your life must be really pathetic to want to stall other people's fun at progressing in the game.

ds3 was 30fps. i can't think of a single ps4 open world game that ran at 60fps

gonna cwy?

pussy ass bitch

I'M WORKIN' ON IT

Attached: CWC.jpg (640x480, 49.22K)

You shouldn't. Pirate it, who cares, Soulslike PvP sucks ass because it relies on precision and timing, while even the slightest lag ruins both of that.

Did you read the post?

No because you're the shitters who actually cry when your stupid twink build get ganked lmao

ur actually mad

idc if the servers are offline even during the launch, i will still buy it to make you fags seethe and even better to ensure that their next game will be again fantasy souls so armored core cucks can go fuck themself :>

You're projecting. I'm not the assmad OP bitch, just some gamer who wants to play without disturbances.

Remote code execution exploit discovered in DS1, 2, 3, and also Elden Ring, caused by From reusing insecure netcode. They were warned about the vulnerability and did nothing, allegedly knew for years anyway, then the guys who warned them and were ignored decided to demonstrate the exploit in real-time against a streamer, and that generated enough attention to force them to take the servers offline to try to patch it.

lol pussy

so play offline
they have kids tables at adult gatherings, they allow offline play in souls games

>spent the last couple years bringing my brother through every dark souls, playing it together
>he's finishing up bloodborne right now
>we both preordered elden ring
>we both get to experience it together for the first time
>we're going to have smart single player builds and fun co-op builds
>tfw he discovers something in the world and we go find it together
>tfw we share secrets and information we find
>tfw we're on xbox so no exploits
it's going to be fucking beautiful isn't it

Attached: 1615303773744.png (600x609, 337.29K)

>t-the game will be lacking this major feature but I'm still gonna buy it out of spite to make you seethe!!!!
Where have I seen this before...

Fuck off I'm going to play online all I want to be able to read messages, pvp and pretentious pvpshitters are the problem that shouldn't exist in this game though.

>tfw i have three sisters and i see them once a year, share nothing in common with them
shouldn't have taken the black pill

Attached: dexfag.png (800x811, 182.66K)

says who? not the devs that since the beginning have made whole covenants around it.
cwy more

you cant get invaded solo feels so good

Attached: 1644160916938.png (451x332, 306.36K)

Lol retard. You can farm offline in every game, covenants do not require online to max them. More proof you don't even know about the mechanics and is just a whiny pvpbaby

nothing? that sucks user

What a fag

>robbing yourself of this experience
you fool

Cool blogposts.

This is a lie. I had a pro and nothing ran at 60 fps. Next gen consoles do though and going back to a 30fps game is horrendous.