Project Zomboid

How are you surviving the apocalypse zomboidbros?

Attached: Project-Zomboid-2-2000x1270-1-696x442.jpg (696x442, 70.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/G-Vodan/LLZomboLewd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From the news in game, the general supposedly gives out final orders to the military, is there any record of those?

Also can you make it to Louisville while the small exclusion zone is set and the army is there? Im guessing no but maybe in the future they plan to implement?

Also fuck Notched Wood, some times it just doesn't want to fucking start a fire.

>survival game with a modicum of depth
>clunky as shit to play and ASCII/isometric
every time
I will just play DF instead for maximum depth

It's clunky for like 10 minutes, and it's top comfy

Another day, another shill thread

they got overwhelmed and the whole chain of commend fell apart

It's too easy, too much water left in the sinks and canned food is everywhere. No point settling down for a base if a Nomad is a better choice.

>project redditbros
Yeah...

Well shit, I thought he might have told them it was a man made virus, like Covid.

Shit, Ive heard there is a NYC mod out there, I wanna play it, but what I want more is some fucking NPCs, being the only living guy in the apocalypse is too depressing. At least a fucking dog would be cash. There's tons of dogfood out there.

it's the usual case of wide as an ocean and deep as a puddle, there's literally nothing to do in there. Maybe some PvP on public servers could keep my interest in it but honestly I just want a deep immersive sim. I've combed through entirety of steam workshops to find some mods that would enhance the gameplay but it's just some boring shit like more animations and more buildings type of shit.

>like Covid
source?

I haven't played since 2018 for 1 single hour. Is this game fun yet or is it still boring with shitty micro?

So Bill Clinton is fucked?

He should at least been put in some bunker?

Also when will they add basements, a politician bunker would be a nice spot to put to explore. Maybe you could even go fetch the seat of power and BE the new guy in charge.

They seem to be heading towards it being a virus that escaped a lab. There's an extremely remote ruined lab out in the woods with weird fluid tanks and animal cages where military zombies spawn.

Fuck you because. Well ok Ive included a secret document about it here.

Attached: TinFoilHat.png (32x32, 389)

How the fuck could any military be threatened by the kind of zombies in zomboid? They're pathetic.

Because the main problem is how the zombification disease is airborne, with only few people being immune to that but not to transmission via bites/scratches.

Also, coomers.
github.com/G-Vodan/LLZomboLewd

Attached: 1638730027903.jpg (788x524, 132.5K)

Game wise the game only lets you get infected from physical trauma, but lorewise the infection went airborne, only a few people seem to be immune to the airborne one.

The military probably can keep out the ones physically walking to them, but the guys inside dying from the airborne epidemic, those are FUCKED.

by the kind of zombies in zomboid
Which ones? You know you can change their settings right? It's one thing to have weak shamblers with 0 toughness and poor eyesight and hearing, it's another thing to have super tough sprinters with superhuman senses and navigation skills

Every time I die it's because my weapon isn't connecting with a zombie right in my face that I'm looking directly at for no reason except that one time my fat fuck character fell over while trying to climb a waist high fence

Game needs a combat overhaul or at least fix the systems that are already there

You missed trying to hit something targeted and in green?

Or were you not facing what you tried attacking?

Also I think Zombies take way more damage when on the floor, I think you can even target specific parts, like the head. I know I one shot everything I slam in the head with a sledge, but they never die in one hit when they are standing up.

seems like the next build will add support to negative coordinates and up the max amount of buildings floors to 32, so modders will be able to add bunkers, basements secret labs, and whatnots

sure smells like r*ddit and samefag in here