Removes talent trees

>removes talent trees
>classes homogenized
>introduces welfare legendary
>introduces mandatory daily chores for progress (yes valor gear was tied to reputation)
>introduces level boost
>introduces titanforging
>MORE DIFFICULTY MODES!
>PvP being unbalanced as fuck (I will shit down your neck if you think Hunter's stampede, warriors at launch, Warlocks being walking one shot chaos bolting tanks were a good thing)
>an entire setting and race based on an easter egg that wasn't even mandatory to complete Rexxar's campaign
How do people say it was good?

Attached: 550x777.jpg (550x777, 108.71K)

Who gives a fuck about most of this?

And PVP was pretty sweet, I played literally every class in MOP and I have no idea what I would call the best. The frost bomb fireblast era was probably my favorite.

>i played flavor of the month class when it was OP, no idea why people criticise pvp

Who gives a fuck about most of this?

And PVP was pretty sweet, I played literally every class in MOP and I have no idea what I would call the best.

This was the last expansion that I gave a shit about but it was really flawed

And PVP was pretty sweet, I played literally warrior all day and i was unable to die and i had no idea what i would call the best

>>classes homogenized
MoP class design will never be topped and you are coping hard.

I wonder how both of these posts went through. First one said I hit the captcha wrong and I changed the message, then both posted a minute apart? The fuck?

There weren't THAT many fluctuations in class balance. Warriors and mages were wild in the beginning.

Attached: 3e13ea5bd1329a3a1ac0e6e00ba927c3.jpg (650x615, 129.52K)

F for Gladiator Stance
It was fun and usefull.

That was wod you retard dumbfuck

LOL

>How do people say it was good?
It had more pros than cons for me, so I like it.
Great Class Design, Great raids, good amount of content, some (not all) zones were nice. Last time I was able to say I had fun the majority of the time during an expansion.

>3 tier
>0 post launch dungeons
>only 6nnew dungeons
Yeah nice..content lmao

playing it right now.
peak of WoW and its not even close.

Because Pandaria was a wonderful continent to level through and spend time in, and for the "log in and do daily chores" solo playstyle the 5.0-5.1 dailies were the best era the game ever had. It was also possibly the only large body of WoW-era lore that was both original and good. And class design and balance was good, and the raids are well regarded.

Yes, are you forgetting the entirety of Isle of Thunder with some additional stuff like Treasure hunting Scenario and Warlock's Green Fire quest. Timeless Isle and same Faction killing Shenanigans. That's just off the top of my head.
Admittedly, the dungeons were one of the weakest part of the expansion and instead of additional dungeons we got Scenarios. I have no idea if people can even access it now, highly doubt it.

> Talent tree change happened in Cata
> I would argue MoP was peak of class design
> True
> There was mandatory daily chores for progress since TBC
> True, although I don't think level boost is that much of an issue
> Agreed, titan forging is the most dog shit system they've ever introduced, gear being upgradable with valor was also shit
> Flex and mythic were only introduced for Siege to add something to it lasting over a year - lack of new content is shit, but mythic is a good addition
>Which xpac was it not unbalanced as fuck?

MoP is one of the top three expansions imo, and was the last expansion that really captured the original wow feeling of being in a world you didn't know and actually exploring

3 big tiers (compare to Cata or WoD, I think the only expansions with more raid bosses were Wrath and Legion) and none of them were duds.

I agree on the dungeons though, that was the biggest shortfall for MoP, it needed more dungeons and more reason to actually do them after gearing up at the very start of the expansion. Some of the dungeons it had were very cool though, I remember Temple of the Jade Serpent and Stormstout Brewery very fondly.

I never implied it was from MoP, you retards.
I just pointed out this talent was fun and usefull.

counting wrath is horseshit though because of the pathetic rehash naxx.

True, and I checked and actually MoP has more than legion. Only TBC (and classic) had more raid bosses than MoP, and the quality was consistently high too.

Attached: raid bosses per expansion.png (4000x2250, 1.99M)