Twitter loves it
Reddit loves it
Every other mainstream media loves it
why the fuck do you guys hate this game

Attached: DoomE.jpg (1083x609, 125.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUMbqodZsqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It feels like it was made by and for people who hated 2016.

Attached: 1621999393059.gif (320x180, 129.1K)

Attached: Baitwarning.png (1498x1119, 293.6K)

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46.14K)

cope

youtube.com/watch?v=XUMbqodZsqQ

enemies are made of gel and they shit rainbows

>UnderTheMayo
Yes, the guy that sucks off Eternal so hard will tell is that it's the best FPS game ever made and that every other FPS should be exactly like it.

that is the sole reason why you hate the game user ? do you have autism user

Attached: pool.jpg (537x557, 19.68K)

Any Forums hates everything

It's a fucking marvel movie bastardisation of a classic game franchise.

It's like a Blizzard version of an FPS. It's fucking disgusting. Also cringey douche nu-metal music has no place in doom.

Doom died when romero made Quake which was infinitely better and Carmack and boys rez'd it for graphics fagging, and then it was rez'd by basedfaggots for nostalgia bait while fagging the entire game up with pop the bubbles press x to win gameplay

Up to this day i don't understand why ballista even exists.

Because it's unironically the only other useful weapon besides the super shotgun.

This. Though it's more like they saw 2016 and decided to just dial everything nostalgic about it up to 11, instead of solidifying what made 2016 stand out. There's a lot of good, but they threw the baby out with the bath water imo.

Any Forums and most of Any Forums are unironically 35+ yo boomers who haven't played a video game released in the last 15 years. So of course they'll shit on a restart on a series they have found memories of when the first two games came out

It's unironically the best game of all time

>It's unironically the best game of all time
based

Attached: 481654138153.jpg (1068x1120, 71.5K)

>Zoom Eternal

It's not similar to doom 1, 2 or 3 in the least
Gameplay is basically ADHD spazzing around

Damn, I should have seen this before posting

Repetitive game is repetitive. But what it does it does well:
>dash
>grenades, fire, freeze
>crucible sword
>alt fire

As far as FPS goes it basically maxed out everything an FPS could possibly showcase.

>oh no people that are younger than me like something that i don't like im a 34 year old neckbeard that is a virgen le Doom 1 and 2 is better and these modern games i live in my moms attic

Attached: 8787238178093714.png (434x687, 288.29K)