GTAV reaches a whopping 160m sales

Holy freaking crap...

Attached: gtavsales.png (591x463, 38.32K)

Are they counting that time they gave it away for free on Epic?
Crazy what a $0 price does to "sales" numbers.

Assassin's Creed is dead. The last one came out in 2015

Didn't know RE was that low

Free downloads don't count as sales. Cope.

don't people get bored of that shit?

I want to play Jade's game

Its not really a cope when most companies do it these days

How else would they calculated total copies sold aside from unique IDs/keys? They are 100% counting free copies

Out of the 160M sperm that were released from your dad's cold ballsack, out of 160 million sperm all hellbent on fertilising your mom's BPD womb, it managed to produce a human gutter ball like you.

Plus all of the people who bought it on multiple consoles, or bought multiple copies after being banned for modding.
Also, why did he only count AC up to a year and a half ago?

1.6 million whales lining R*'s pockets in that case.

Everyone was hyped for GTAV when that came out, quite literally every single person who owned any game console at that point wanted that game. Not hard to believe that it reached that high of sales when the series is such a gigantic hit

V was my least favourite of the 3D GTAs. Didn't even finish it.

Attached: images - 2022-02-08T162402.921.jpg (464x661, 51.13K)

One of the cheapest ways to buy money in GTA Online is to buy GTA V on sale just for the shark card bundle and then resell the actual game.

segas super game will pass all of those.

Attached: 1.png (1552x901, 1.7M)

any game with the open world capabilities and online gameplay would get these numbers

imagine if rockstar made elder scrolls online in the vein of GTA

it would be over

>WOW! Are you telling me this widely popular, extremely predatory, highly modable, free-form title that's been release for almost a decade straight on innumerable platforms has sold a lot of copies? HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
games """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
and by that i mean it's justification for the industry to further move into predatory models so Mr. Shekel can sit back and smugly say "I told you so"

What an absolute massive faggot

And thank for that, indeed. Every single game that comes out in the ass creed franchise can't just do the same mindless shit over and over again. It makes zero sense. Every game can't focus on hidden hand-daggers and stealthy assassinations and jumping from high areas, for fuck's sakes! It makes sense that it's like that in certain time periods, but not for thousands of years!!

>As of December 2021, the Super Mario series has sold over 395.06 million copies worldwide and grossed more than $22 billion in estimated sales revenue. As of December 2021, the entire Mario franchise has sold over 770.10 units worldwide, making it the best-selling video game franchise of all time.

Reminder.

Im surprised they haven’t made Online F2P yet

you misspelled based, kiddo